1st x saluki

IMG_4894_zpsf55cfb35.jpg

im puting in the walking for the last few weeks in between the rain showers.My young lad did a lot of bikeing with him but with the rain heavy as it was he fell back a bit.I had 1 or 2 runs with him lately and he showed he wasnt fit enough so Im working hard to get him buzzing again.Have been promised a few days out soon so got to do righ by the dog,lol

heres one the bitch had a few weeks ago.let the pup in on the end and he stole her catch,lol

IMG_4759_zps4a5a94b3.jpg

IMG_4771_zpsf9cc4d92.jpg

picked on the road after two lengths of the field

IMG_4760_zps903c9f79.jpg

IMG_4765_zpsf192d51b.jpg

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 3

IMG_4894_zpsf55cfb35.jpg

im puting in the walking for the last few weeks in between the rain showers.My young lad did a lot of bikeing with him but with the rain heavy as it was he fell back a bit.I had 1 or 2 runs with him lately and he showed he wasnt fit enough so Im working hard to get him buzzing again.Have been promised a few days out soon so got to do righ by the dog,lol

heres one the bitch had a few weeks ago.let the pup in on the end and he stole her catch,lol

IMG_4759_zps4a5a94b3.jpg

IMG_4771_zpsf9cc4d92.jpg

IMG_4760_zps903c9f79.jpg

IMG_4765_zpsf192d51b.jpg

not being funny or anything pal ,but are you sure that pic was a couple of weeks ago..going by the undergrowth etc.

IMG_4894_zpsf55cfb35.jpg

IMG_4759_zps4a5a94b3.jpg

IMG_4771_zpsf9cc4d92.jpg

IMG_4760_zps903c9f79.jpg

IMG_4765_zpsf192d51b.jpg

not being funny or anything pal ,but are you sure that pic was a couple of weeks ago..going by the undergrowth etc.

DOES LOOK A BIT GREEN LOL :whistling::icon_redface:

IMG_4894_zpsf55cfb35.jpg

IMG_4759_zps4a5a94b3.jpg

IMG_4771_zpsf9cc4d92.jpg

IMG_4760_zps903c9f79.jpg

IMG_4765_zpsf192d51b.jpg

DOES LOOK A BIT GREEN LOL :whistling::icon_redface:

:icon_eek: ah thaught it was just me northy :laugh::whistling:

IMG_4894_zpsf55cfb35.jpg

IMG_4759_zps4a5a94b3.jpg

IMG_4771_zpsf9cc4d92.jpg

IMG_4760_zps903c9f79.jpg

IMG_4765_zpsf192d51b.jpg

yeah BO it was last august,your very suspicious,why worry about when it was,it wasnt the mid summer anyway if thats what yer thinking.I dont go out till august ever,ffs thats the 1st thing that comes to yer minds,THL critics,judge jury and executioners,lol. Edited by jigsaw

IMG_4894_zpsf55cfb35.jpg

IMG_4759_zps4a5a94b3.jpg

IMG_4771_zpsf9cc4d92.jpg

IMG_4760_zps903c9f79.jpg

IMG_4765_zpsf192d51b.jpg

yeah BO it was last august,your very suspicious,why worry about when it was,it wasnt the mid summer anyway if thats what yer thinking.I dont go out till august ever,ffs thats the 1st thing that comes to yer minds,THL critics,judge jury and executioners,lol.

calm down ffs ,you put the post up you made the statement,are we not to remark on your post .if thats the case please state.and bye the way ,august aint hunting season :bye::tongue2:

it is for me so best of luck bro.My hunting season starts at the end of august and finishes at the end of january...I was trying to get the pup a nice easy run and i suceeded so job done :tongue2: Do I have to state every thing i do on here.ohhh and im very calm,have a good day bentover, :laugh: