tilfertilfer my pup is nuts!!!

mate i know your all excited way the new pup but settle down with it...ffs for starters you will pull its wee teeth out and excessive ragging for a pup and shaking and dangling can lead to fits in later life...let the pup be part of the family just [bANNED TEXT] now and learn her obedience... after all when is it ever going to dig a teddy bear...not a pop just some advice all the best with it :thumbs:

• Like 6

mate i know your all excited way the new pup but settle down with it...ffs for starters you will pull its wee teeth out and excessive ragging for a pup and shaking and dangling can lead to fits in later life...let the pup be part of the family just [bANNED TEXT] now and learn her obedience... after all when is it ever going to dig a teddy bear...not a pop just some advice all the best with it :thumbs:

was going to say the same about its teeth...
  • Like 1

its not a regular thing i do ragging her toy she does it herself i was just showing the fact once she is on she wont let go lol. i have no intention of damaging her teeth, jaw, neck, back, growth plates etc...she is very much part of the family and is learning obedience through treat training and already sits to clicker. she is 80% crate trained.

are you serious................i might ask for all the pups back in case they have fits.............lol

as they loved ragging between them when i was rearing them ..................bit of rope or slipper .............its just pups .., if they were in any discomfort im sure they wouldnt be doing it..............shaking heads as pups leads to fits later on in life , well you learn something everyday................makes you wonder how they research all this and relate it back ............to there puppie days .............i personally dont believe in this theory but i mean if it was banging its head would be a different story...........

alot of terrier pups shake there head when feeding off a carcase or when you throw them a toy etc..............i think its natural for them and keeps them content .............and i wouldnt even worry about there teeth as i believe they will let go if theres any pain ............

as for letting a pup be a part of the family surely playing as pups do by tug of war and chewing and ragging is exactly what pups do...........

• Like 2

i dont think stop end and tb25, said it as you have took it tbf i think they are saying dont lift the pup off the floor and shake it about because of the puppy teeth,and as for the pup shaking ,i think they mean pups do doit at ther own pace and power ,but if we do it over board as we are biger and stronger it may damage them atb mel :thumbs:

• Like 1

r

after all when is it ever going to dig a teddy bear , its a pup ffs . crackin pup lad :thumbs:
  • Like 1

r

after all when is it ever going to dig a teddy bear , its a pup ffs . crackin pup lad :thumbs:

Yup would be happy to have her myself :thumbs:
  • Like 1

pup be sold befor its ready to work :)

LOL go on then you made the comment now please justify it! it s not like i aint heard any other bull sh!t from the great hairy hunters on ere you know the ones who carry their wives over their shoulders and hit bears with clubs. UG you dog no hunt! you dog wrong colour UG me go find out what fire is now then me giving opinion on someone picture of dog on cave wall! Yeah? the type that wont be told and wont give advice just slate people their dogs their methods rather than educate. even though they know sh!t all about the person they slate i think i must have met most of em this past couple of days.

pass yur number to tilfer fella then he can buzz ya when my bitch is going to ground with her parents next yr cos believe me my dogs dont get peddled, they get the best i can afford and the work i can provide. i wont have some keyboard tapper say different.