• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Paulus has friends ??

Seems a pathetic reason to ban somebody in my opinion ...my there has been a lot worse said on here and nothing has happened ... Is this a personal thing ? If so that shouldn't get in the way of a mod

well we will find out

Seems a pathetic reason to ban somebody in my opinion ...my there has been a lot worse said on here and nothing has happened ... Is this a personal thing ? If so that shouldn't get in the way of a moderator ... They have a job to do but should do it fairly ..

if that was the only reason i would agree ive tried all else. all because they think i can read pm`s and ive banned loads of good lads even though before today the couldnt name any infact the 2 they did name wernt even banned.

so its all about you again i thought you were haveing a bit of banter on the thred seems a bit childish that youve throwed your dollie out the pram over that when youve handled all the sh-t over the last 2 days and the people that were mentioned were baned but allowed back on as long as they didnt keep bringing mallie threds up as said by bird who has his dog food off you and thats wat you told him

banter :laugh: what a u turn you did the same as him and believed a crook of horse shit

ask all other mods if they have got the pm from my self and ianb pre your edit :hmm:

I got a pm from you pretending to be IanB :laugh:

You can't even work that out :laugh:

if you read it say also pm to ianb stop trying to kid people think you lot we picked on at school

im glad this group are blokes not children

The lurcher and longdog forum - Loginchrome-extension://jmfkcklnlgedgbglfkkgedjfmejoahla/content/Icons/safe.gif

thelurcherandlongdog.ERFujikolp;'/index.cgiThe lurcher and longdog forum ... sucessfull applicants will then be given access to the whole forum . many thanks The lurcher and longdog staff. registe

:bye:

Seems a pathetic reason to ban somebody in my opinion ...my there has been a lot worse said on here and nothing has happened ... Is this a personal thing ? If so that shouldn't get in the way of a moderator ... They have a job to do but should do it fairly ..

if that was the only reason i would agree ive tried all else. all because they think i can read pm`s and ive banned loads of good lads even though before today the couldnt name any infact the 2 they did name wernt even banned.

so its all about you again i thought you were haveing a bit of banter on the thred seems a bit childish that youve throwed your dollie out the pram over that when youve handled all the sh-t over the last 2 days and the people that were mentioned were baned but allowed back on as long as they didnt keep bringing mallie threds up as said by bird who has his dog food off you and thats wat you told him

banter :laugh: what a u turn you did the same as him and believed a crook of horse shit

ive done no u turn im stateing the facts if you want to go on a thred and have banta carry on ill have it with you still doesnt stop me dislikeing you or trusting you so off you go back into your corner and dig your self back out once again

ive done no u turn im stateing the facts if you want to go on a thred and have banta carry on ill have it with you still doesnt stop me dislikeing you or trusting you so off you go back into your corner and dig your self back out once again

more banter or is that backtrack im in a mood as i have no fags so i might just ban another see if it takes the cravings away :laugh: :laugh:

Ray Mears, on 30 December 2012 - 01:57 PM, said:

we all no your earth&hounds with a multiple account so why dont you feck off

you no alot of things but not the truth

say it on hear so everyone can see it like my son wide shoulder to big for a diddy

Ray Mears, on 30 December 2012 - 01:57 PM, said:

we all no your earth&hounds with a multiple account so why dont you feck off

you no alot of things but not the truth

history says you dont do to well with that either :whistling: