would 4 dogs be to much???

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you have to ask strangers on an Internet forum you have 3 too many already...........

The lad shouldn't own one dog let alone 4, he's a feckin messer.   He bought a new dog and it chewed something so he got shot only to buy another a few days later, he'd have trouble working out how

what is it silly season ffs use your brain dimwit you alone know wether you need another ffs its not rockt science

As above,I have 2 lurchers an a rottweiler at the moment and I'm thinking of getting a terrier to go with my hunting dogs,haw many dogs do some of you own on here and would you think 4 dogs would be to much?don't whant to add another bugger to my house and regret it

only you can decide that mate.... :laugh:

As above,I have 2 lurchers an a rottweiler at the moment and I'm thinking of getting a terrier to go with my hunting dogs,haw many dogs do some of you own on here and would you think 4 dogs would be to much?don't whant to add another bugger to my house and regret it

what is it silly season ffs use your brain dimwit you alone know wether you need another ffs its not rockt science
  • Like 4

I think someone was a tired boy last night.