Did i tell you i kin love my wife

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look at what santa brought me       she only went and got me Daystate airwolf mct 177 flavour topped with a mamba lite its feckin awesome. didnt have the foggiest, dont normally do pressies for

Nice 1 aaron, she's done you proud there mate! Nice when all that time spent training them starts to pay off eh...   Cheers, wurz

Wow! What an amazing present!   ATB   Adam

Don't Talk To Me Aaron You can stand by them Mincers Adam and Darryl :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

Joking aside Did your Missus think your a Poof with Pink Feather and Pink Glove for Gaystate Club !!!!!!

Never Mind You Might get a Manly Rapid one Day :rolleyes:;):laugh:,

Top Gun though Bud but don't tell Darryl or that other Mincer Adam that or they might try to introduce Me as a Potential Mincer Gaystate Owner :icon_redface::bad:

atvb Daz 7 " Manly Rapid Owner"

Don't Talk To Me Aaron You can stand by them Mincers Adam and Darryl :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

Joking aside Did your Missus think your a Poof with Pink Feather and Pink Glove for Gaystate Club !!!!!!

Never Mind You Might get a Manly Rapid one Day :rolleyes:;):laugh:,

Top Gun though Bud but don't tell Darryl or that other Mincer Adam that or they might try to introduce Me as a Potential Mincer Gaystate Owner :icon_redface::bad:

atvb Daz 7 " Manly Rapid Owner"

Cheers Daz manly rapid owner 7, on a serious note i was gonna post a pic of me holding said rifle wearing my pink speedos and flipflops but wife said i looked camp go figure. cheers you know you want one ATB Aaron.

Thats a awesome gift from your good lady there Aaron.

Whats a beautiful rifle.

Congratulations pal.

Im sure you will spend many happy hours shooting it.

Si.

Cheers Si its a cracker ,wife aint bad either

Hi Aaron, what no gay glove to go with it? :laugh: Are you using it for hft?

Nice rifle mate :thumbs:

Nice one pal, you lucky man! I got some shooting gloves lol

think i gonna go for a black sequin little number of a glove :yes: gonna shoot it for a few weeks get used to it Steve and then give it a go at one of the southern hunters mate.

I got a Daystate today as well, I got my hands on the Mark 3 today! Santa has been busy manufacturing weapons. Mary received an HW95, in .22, new old stock, our friendly RFD had one of the previous models in carbine form on the shelf!!!

You wife has a good taste in weaponry sir!

Edited by secretagentmole

Congrats. I only got the usual slippers, smellies and a nice single malt (the glenlivet) but I still kin love my missus also :)

What a woman, cooked full monte for 12 and looked fab while doing it. HOW? I cant even rub my head and pat my stomach at the same time.

Happy Christmas all, especially to those fab wives/mums who work so hard all day

Congrats. I only got the usual slippers, smellies and a nice single malt (the glenlivit) but I still kin love my missus also :)

What a woman, cooked full monte for 12 and looked fab while doing it. HOW? I cant even rub my head and pat my stomach at the same time.

Happy Christmas all, especially to those fab wives/mums who work so hard all day

i will toast to that mate. ATB Aaron

Hi Aaron

Very nice pressy! !

And nice to see the wife has taste!

Look forward to seeing how this performs against your normal score ,next time at SHS.

can I suggest a swap of partners ,then maybe next Christmas.

I might actually get something shooting related lol

Its looking good though!

Your obviously doing something right! ! Lol

Nice 1 aaron, she's done you proud there mate! Nice when all that time spent training them starts to pay off eh...

Cheers, wurz

its them shock collars mate they work a treat :icon_eek:

Hi Aaron

Very nice pressy! !

And nice to see the wife has taste!

Look forward to seeing how this performs against your normal score ,next time at SHS.

can I suggest a swap of partners ,then maybe next Christmas.

I might actually get something shooting related lol

Its looking good though!

Your obviously doing something right! ! Lol

bit of wife swap eh :whistling: wanna use the gun for a while first, see how i get on with it etc, had a plink this am put about 50 pellets through her and shoots a treat, trigger is amazing seems to be perfectly balanced to, gonna test a few brands of pellets through her and go from there mate. :thumbs:

• Like 1