how is the weather effecting the work you are getting for the dogs?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best weather for it round here with there being so much forest and cover they will lay up even in heavy snow, but you get heavy rain for a day or 2 and you get good number's to ground

he got me my new bitch wife will do her nut if i ask for anything else-she went up the wall when i came home with the dog-lol-told her i need my dogs to stop me head going pop but she dont understand

round me all the dry ones are up high and in the open-dreaming of a nice dry 3 holer in the woods for my new bitch-fingers crossed this rain fucks off for a day or 2 and we have a good frost-been a sh

it all depends on where you live mate im up on the pennines i have been out this morning all the earths are holding water with all the rain coming off the moor but lucky we have a lot of rock piles around by us so thats the plan for the morning :thumbs:

well to be honest there were a few above ground in thick cover on the hills............and there was no digging as we only found one and it bolted .............

but the dogs found more and put them to ground but we couldnt do them as they were in bad places .........but it was surprising what was in cover .......

no foxes today but was great to see them run from the two dogs..........and live for another day......... :thumbs:

out this morning checking earths-everything full of water like ive never seen before-all the pipes/drains-climbed to higher ground and checked afew in the plantations up on the mountain-bolted one and dug another with my new bitch-well pleased with her and the style in which she worked-steady and methodical and she came away with hardly any marks-bonus-shes ready to go again straight away-taking her out boxing day and fingers crossed we will drop in on a few more-buzzing with the feeling-2 good lads with me were impressed so onwards and upwards.atb bobby :thumbs: will post a pic of her when i take one :icon_redface:

• Like 1

Where about bbb? We have pumping stations on the went, we might have a pump down somewhere.... i know its bad over norton, we had a man over there earlier today getting a pump up and running. Well done 1234 and artfull, iv seen 2 tonight when i was deiseling the pumps up, terriers were hunting like f**k along the riverbank earlier today so dont know if charlie or a mink has been round the pumping station overnight while i was having a doze. Im just looking forward to getting this floodwater shifted so i can f**k off home and get out to try a few spots. Im tempted to say f**k off toll bar and bentley, f****n flood- im going for a mooch!!

• Like 1