when out lamping?!

morning, was out lamping last night something i dont do often, my bitch got 12, so a bonus!

just thinking what do you guys use to carry the lamp and rabbits about, do you use say a big rucksack to keep them in etc, i dropped them at gateways on route round to collect in van, on someland you must have to carry the lot with you?! as i say i dont lamp much so any advice would be good, thanks

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

either the above rabbit carrier from highland hunters or....   or this rucksack.   but generally we need.............. A VAN HAHA

I get my butler to follow me with a brick hod or ye could always pay an eastern european if you dont want the commitment of a butler i dont recommend indian's or pakistani's they try and open a shop

That's what I was trying to exsplain lol I do this too works great

Well what I do is place them somewhere to collect at the end if its been a good night , if ave only caught afew say 4-5 then what I do is put a rope over my right shoulder and take it under my left arm and connect the two ends at the front of my chest , and slide the rabbits on works ok for me :thumbs:

A peice of seat belt tied over my shoulder ,gut them as you get them ,noch a hole between the hamstring and bone and put the other leg through the hole and the seat belt between the legs

:laugh: That's what I was trying to exsplain lol I do this too works great :thumbs:

• Like 1

Normally i use a tie (Just a bit of roped tied in a loop for over your shoulder and leg them on as you go). And used a ruck sack also leave the zip opened just enough too drop the rabbits over you head..

Always use drop of points when you can right next too the road so its just the matter of collecting them when your back at the motor