BBC trying to rob you with the police now... long video but funny

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They wont be looking for a tv in your knicker draw, well, maybe evidence you are a tv, but that'll be just for shlts and giggles.

i hope scott videos his incounter with them when the go see him

politely though because you'd get nicked for a section 5 public order if the police were there

clever chaps :laugh: , do you think the coppers and the bbc guy realised they didnt have a leg to stand on when they went away for a talk lol, well done lads, do you not need a license just for owning a tele or is it only if you watch live broadcasts???? what about for example if you have sky tv or virgin tv? you pay them to watch what they broadcast anyway, you should be excluded from license fees and if they want any money go see, sir RICHard branson as hes responsible for putting there shite on air anyways, if you understand my piont!!!!!!!

clever chaps :laugh: , do you think the coppers and the bbc guy realised they didnt have a leg to stand on when they went away for a talk lol, well done lads, do you not need a license just for owning a tele or is it only if you watch live broadcasts???? what about for example if you have sky tv or virgin tv? you pay them to watch what they broadcast anyway, you should be excluded from license fees and if they want any money go see, sir RICHard branson as hes responsible for putting there shite on air anyways, if you understand my piont!!!!!!!

they new, did you see the tv guy trying to plot with the copper next to the window. "obstruction"

no you only need one for live tv.. ie didgi tv sky or virgin.. just tell them to f**k off !

they new, did you see the tv guy trying to plot with the copper next to the window. "obstruction"

no you only need one for live tv.. ie didgi tv sky or virgin.. just tell them to f**k off !

politely though because you'd get nicked for a section 5 public order if the police were there :laugh:
  • Like 1

Enjoyed that, but it did bring up a question to me, isnt the hunting ban an Act ? Or is that different to this act ?

Enjoyed that, but it did bring up a question to me, isnt the hunting ban an Act ? Or is that different to this act ?

ITS AN ACT AS WELL!!

... :hmm:... :rtfm: .... :feck: .... :clapper:

They do know theres stuff but there a pair of nippy b*****ds!!! Could only watch 8 mins and all i could think was "I wonder if Sooty is in that van?".

• Like 1