Just had my first image banned

romany do you do photoshoots for folks??

Yes matie I do, for the gandkids, and for the people with learning disabilities that I support.. :toast:

a mate was talking about getting somebody to take pics of his whippets whilst ferreting, like the running ones ye see on here, thats why i ask :thumbs:

i take photo`s :whistling::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

is that what ye call em??? :tongue2:

What part of the country does your mate come from matie..

Edited by Romany

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cc

cc

Totally right matie, to say its breeding behaviour, just dosnt wash..the thing is, I won photo of the month with a simialr one, on the same site a few months back..plus Im sure that ospreys catch fish

he lives near richmond in north yorks, but he works away in sufolk or summat a lot, he be home for crimbo soon so ill find out if he still planning on it :thumbs:

Great stuff, speak again on this..cheers matie..

Well I have to agree with birdguides on this one..............................you should know better Mr doughty, a bit more thought next time. :thumbs:

I always look forward to your comments madgetit, they make me laugh, if nothing else..always reminds me that there are novices on thl,

Thought, now thats good coming from you darling,

Dont get involved in something you know nothing about....

Eat your Snickers Mr Doubtfire your turning into a Diva..................... :laugh:

Well I have to agree with birdguides on this one..............................you should know better Mr doughty, a bit more thought next time. :thumbs:

I always look forward to your comments madgetit, they make me laugh, if nothing else..always reminds me that there are novices on thl,

Eat your Snickers Mr Doubtfire your turning into a Diva..................... :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I doubt whether they've got a better pic than that on their whole site :yes:

AMAZING pic :victory:

Cheers, D.

Go away old woman, Novice

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I doubt whether they've got a better pic than that on their whole site :yes:

AMAZING pic :victory:

Cheers, D.

Cheers matie..

Bill, if that stunning image has been banned because of what it portrays, then feck 'em, whatever apology you get because that would say to me that they ain't got a clue of what wildlife i really is...! It'd be their loss... :yes:

Bill, if that stunning image has been banned because of what it portrays, then feck 'em, whatever apology you get because that would say to me that they ain't got a clue of what wildlife i really is...! It'd be their loss... :yes:

Totally right matie, to say its breeding behaviour, just dosnt wash..the thing is, I won photo of the month with a simialr one, on the same site a few months back..plus Im sure that ospreys catch fish outside the breeding season..It won photo of the month in the BBC wildlife mag, and another is being used in the same mag, in the Jan issue..and this is the top gun of wildlife magazines..

Never mind..all sorted out now, and the image is on the site..I put their explaination of 7 different sites, no one has supported their reason..

• Like 4

I don't get it at all... It's an amazing shot and can see no problem at all with it. Their argument doesn't hold up at all because there is no clue as to the location. Weird. :no:

If I were you, I'd tell them they can't use it on their site anymore!

Just had a look on the site - love the cuckoo pics, often hear them, very rarely see them. :thumbs:

Edited by MuttleMcTuttle