Just had my first image banned

Awesome shot! :good: The green eyed monster has probably got more to do with that being banned than the subject..

Im thinking that to Malt, and have replied to their director saying so..

Thanks for the positive comments guys

• Like 2

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cc

cc

Totally right matie, to say its breeding behaviour, just dosnt wash..the thing is, I won photo of the month with a simialr one, on the same site a few months back..plus Im sure that ospreys catch fish

What sad little minds those people must have: like has already been said, they are probably just pig sick because they haven't been able to get anything like such a fantastic shot. Sod them!

Cheers Hon

romany do you do photoshoots for folks??

Yes matie I do, for the gandkids, and for the people with learning disabilities that I support.. :toast:

a mate was talking about getting somebody to take pics of his whippets whilst ferreting, like the running ones ye see on here, thats why i ask :thumbs:

• Like 1

Yes matie I do, for the gandkids, and for the people with learning disabilities that I support.. :toast:

a mate was talking about getting somebody to take pics of his whippets whilst ferreting, like the running ones ye see on here, thats why i ask :thumbs:

i take photo`s :whistling::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well I have to agree with birdguides on this one..............................you should know better Mr doughty, a bit more thought next time. :thumbs:

I always look forward to your comments madgetit, they make me laugh, if nothing else..always reminds me that there are novices on thl,

Thought, now thats good coming from you darling,

Dont get involved in something you know nothing about....

Edited by Romany

All sorted, got a very nice letter from birdguides this morning, after writing to the birdguides director..Dear Bill,

Thanks for your email and sorry to hear of your frustration. Just to let you know that I am currently investigating exactly why the image was rejected - as you are aware, we have other images of Osprey from the site and, if taken outside of our schedule 1 breeding curfew, there should have been no problem with the image being uploaded to the site.

I can assure you that there is absolutely no personal motive whatsoever, and that there has been a simple misunderstanding with one of our staff that led him to reject the image.

Please bear with me while I explore the issue further, and I'll report back to you.

Best wishes,

Josh

Thanks guys for the comments,

Edited by Romany
  • Like 2

All sorted, got a very nice letter from birdguides this morning, after writing to the birdguides director..Dear Bill,

Thanks for your email and sorry to hear of your frustration. Just to let you know that I am currently investigating exactly why the image was rejected - as you are aware, we have other images of Osprey from the site and, if taken outside of our schedule 1 breeding curfew, there should have been no problem with the image being uploaded to the site.

I can assure you that there is absolutely no personal motive whatsoever, and that there has been a simple misunderstanding with one of our staff that led him to reject the image.

Please bear with me while I explore the issue further, and I'll report back to you.

Best wishes,

Josh

Thanks guys for the comments, apart from tit head

someone covering someone elses arse that mate :thumbs:

i take photo`s :whistling::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

is that what ye call em??? :tongue2:

• Like 1