nurse found dead

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trying to blame the DJ's for this is nonsense, it was a prank nothing else...you get this kind of thing all the time on the radio tv. There have obviously been underlying problems for her to have to

i suppose if she was a person who didnt give a f**k then she'd still be at work as normal, my money was she was a very conciencious person who did give a f**k, and ended up paying a terrible price for

People who listen to those types of wankbags, and the two linked to below, are what make this kind of thing OK in some gormless celebrity twats tiny little arse biscuit of a mind, that's why these thi

Last i heard Police described her death as 'unexplained'. Have they confirmed suicide yet ?

She didnt take the call, a receptionist did.

A lot of guessing going on here, i dont suppose we'll get the truth anyway.

She DID take the origional call. She was a nurse, but standing in for the receptionist. She then passed the call to the ward nurse.

Cheers.

Last i heard Police described her death as 'unexplained'. Have they confirmed suicide yet ?

She DID take the origional call. She was a nurse, but standing in for the receptionist. She then passed the call to the ward nurse.

Cheers.

Oh, i stand corrected. :thumbs: How's the ward nurse bearing up ? :D

Cheers.

Oh, i stand corrected. :thumbs: How's the ward nurse bearing up ? :D

I'd imagine she is getting more attention than she's ever been used to !! She was the one who gave out the "highly personal" information on the Dutchess. The poor lass who took the call, (and her own life), only passed the call on !

Cheers.

Her own fault killing herself over something others see as funny :hmm:

The number of kids who kill themselves too, because of people "just having a laugh at their expense" i guess, their own fault. :hmm: :hmm:

What a pack of c0cks on this site at times :yes: :yes:

From personal experience of having been blamed for the suicide of another, i surely hope the DJ's have a strong constitution because without a doubt they are in for one hell of a rollercoaster ride in their emotions, guilt, anger, frustration and possibly even suicidal ideation themselves. Something i wouldnt wish on anyone

• Like 3

The number of kids who kill themselves too, because of people "just having a laugh at their expense" i guess, their own fault. :hmm: :hmm:

From personal experience of having been blamed for the suicide of another, i surely hope the DJ's have a strong constitution because without a doubt they are in for one hell of a rollercoaster ride in their emotions, guilt, anger, frustration and possibly even suicidal ideation themselves. Something i wouldnt wish on anyone

Well were obviously 2 very different people....if it was me playing the prank i wouldn't miss a blink of sleep......it was a joke, end off!!!
  • Like 1

I think this has been blown of all proportion, it was two silly DJs who made a hoax call, i've heard it, it was so clearly a hoax. The nurse is question simply answered the phone and transferred a call, the private nurse was the idoit for not realizing it wasn't the royal family and giving basic information over the phone. Mel greig sounds more like Dame Edna than the Queen. We don't know why the nurse killed herself, but if the reason was the call then she was a bloody fool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8YzRq0y8ao&feature=player_embedded

Get a grip matey, people need someone to blame in these situations when normally the real culprit is right in front of you......just folk lack the guts to say it how it is!

• Like 2

Yawn ill bow down to your alpha male mentality ................. Years of psychoanalysis, differing models and theories and here we have it, how can the likes of Feud, Jung, Skinner, Rogers and Egan have missed it, it all boils down to people just needing to get a grip.

You truly are one of the aforementioned c0cks lol :yes: :yes:

Yawn ill bow down to your alpha male mentality ................. Years of psychoanalysis, differing models and theories and here we have it, how can the likes of Feud, Jung, Skinner, Rogers and Egan have missed it, it all boils down to people just needing to get a grip.

What's wrong with society mate is basically folk like yourself who think everyones a victim, it's always someone elses fault, no one is responsible for their own actions.

Perhaps if more people would take responsibility then society would benefit from it.

The main reason certain people are lets say fragile, is because society has pandered to them where a good kick up the arse might have been a better option.

• Like 4

Haven't Freud and Jung been discredited on many of their theories ? I still maintain that if the call hadn't been made, the woman would still be alive, but, as others have said, there must of been underlying problems; not least that she was a TCN and probably had been browbeaten by the hospital authorities, the police and royal staff, investigating what happened . Doe's anyone REALY think they said "there, there pet, it's all the fault of those nasty Australians "?? She would have been intensly questioned to see if she was complicit or had taken or had been promised any payment for putting the call thru' !! The poor woman would have been scared shitless !

Cheers.

• Like 1

Of course there would be underlying issues. But, people have no right intruding on other peoples privacy with childish shit like they did.

Someone mentioned candid camera before, it's very different. I was with my sister when she was almost caught out by a crew trying that on here. After the fact, you have to sign a waver to allow the footage of you be broadcast. The nurse in question was given no such courtesy.

I'd say walk a mile in her shoes, some of you would probably enjoy that though!

Haven't Freud and Jung been discredited on many of their theories ? I still maintain that if the call hadn't been made, the woman would still be alive, but, as others have said, there must of been underlying problems; not least that she was a TCN and probably had been browbeaten by the hospital authorities, the police and royal staff, investigating what happened . Doe's anyone REALY think they said "there, there pet, it's all the fault of those nasty Australians "?? She would have been intensly questioned to see if she was complicit or had taken or had been promised any payment for putting the call thru' !! The poor woman would have been scared shitless !

Cheers.

The call only set of a chain of events the DJ's can't be blamed for what happened after that......your right about jung and Frued....I'm pretty sure that Rogers and Egan were person centred Counsellors or something like that