Terrier men take note

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just because this is Christmas and its the season of good-will and all that crap, its time one of ye lads got an early present.   A friend of mine makes mirrors to suit any sport, and he has kindly

listen red rosette kennels i won it fair an square an for that reason you or the carl fell terrier fella will not be getting a sniff of the mirror, but i would recommend you's pair buy a mirror off of

FIX

Posted Images

bloody fix

LOL, Was waiting for this, even before the lad won the mirror he sent me a pm asking if he could buy one if he did'n win, so why would I turn down the business for my mate who makes them, I could have easy put his name back into the hat and made him buy one, lads this was done in good faith, so please dont ruin it for future things, oh by the way if you had of won it would it have been a fix, cop on lads ffs.

And I will be sending on lollipops to the sore losers .

• Like 3

bloody fix

LOL, Was waiting for this, even before the lad won the mirror he sent me a pm asking if he could buy one if he did'n win, so why would I turn down the business for my mate who makes them, I could have easy put his name back into the hat and made him buy one, lads this was done in good faith, so please dont ruin it for future things, oh by the way if you had of won it would it have been a fix, cop on lads ffs.

And I will be sending on lollipops to the sore losers .

I tell ya if this is gonna be the case, keep the mirror an don't give it to anyone as there seems to be a bit of sour grapes in the mouths of some people :censored:
  • Like 2