Autumn Statement; austerity is about social control

It's a sad truth that there are many many people who live in the UK who not only have decided to live on benifits but think it is an acceptable way of life, this isn't just a "modern generation" we are in some instances 3 generations down the line having the same mentality.

"you try surviving on £70.00 a week" is the usual argument of people who choose the way of life but it isn't is it? it's child benifits it's disability living allowence, its working tax credits, its council tax allowance its subsidised rent etc etc the people living this way of life milk the system for all it's worth.

All this money has to come from somewhere and it comes from tax payers of which I'm one, my circumstances sound very similar to Nik_Bs working my boll*cks off for the last 25 years to provide for my family, I have two kids would have liked more but decided we couldn't afford them which is the opposite to the guy on benefits more kids and his income increases how does that work :no:

Social welfare was intended to help the people in society who have fallen on foul times either through health or forced unemployment and for those reading this who have been made redundant and are trying to get back into work you have my full support and I believe our country should provide you with a financial safety net for several months until your back on your feet and working again.

The perpetuation of banging out kids living on benefits and thinking the country owes you a living is the biggest drain on the country today IT DOES NOT, forget super tax, tax the rich and all that at least they are contributing to the economy and if you carry on trying to get them to fill the void created by the social benifits system they will just bugger off and take their business somewhere else.

If I sound a little bitter about this when Im working my boll*cks off having 40% of my wage taken off me to pay for the dozen or so guys sat outside the boozer smoking 20 rothmans and drinking ale yes you could say I'm a little irked by it :laugh:

your joking right?? theirs no safety net,well there wasn't for me, I was made redundant in April 2009, i'd normally pay £185 tax and ni a week as i worked all the hours i could get, I used to sit reading all this bullshit in papers about the none working and how much money they got bla bla bla, now i new then it was going to be a struggle to get a job, but me being a mug sucked all that shit up in papers, thinking oh , £65 pound a week rent and every thing paid for we'l be ok.. lol

how f*****g wrong was i, the c**ts only gave me £11:23 a week, and you know the shit they said about why i was getting that much was unreal,..............

I'd had 2 month off sick, as i'd fallen from a platform at work on to a steel plate that had just being rolled,(steel mill) done my back in burnt my elbow and hand while i was trying to get off this fecking glowing red hot plate, anyway doc said no you'l need time off, gave me a sick note, so i handed it into work and they paid me SSP1, so now them c**ts at the dole said i had not worked for last full 2 years, so i toled them yes i'd had time off , but on ssp so i was still classed as working, oh no not with them i wasn't, then they said i'd not paid more then £400 tax and ni in the last year, so i was like wft , gets my p60's for the last 2 years so to prove to them it was bull shit, so they looked at my claim, and after 4 weeks i got a letter saying i was only going to get 23p a week...because i was still working??? rang them up feller said same shit, i told him you have my f*****g letter to say i was made redundant, after fiddling about with his pc, he said oh yes sir your right, well redo it as it a mistake, few days later i had to sign on so i went in got f****d about again,wanting me to do this course, i said are you going to be paying for my transport, like last time(getting recoded for welding) got told no not thsi time, so i said her have a read of that letter, so how the f**k am i going to pay for my travel on 23p a week? oh right, but you'l have to do it,,lol singed off and told them to stick it, started GT lure it was a bit slow at the star, had to do work on cars and other shit to get by,t but its keeping us going now, it works out around the same sort of money as i'd get for doing 40 hours a week, in half that time, so get to spend more time with kids so i'm happy now! but when i see people saying people on dole or sick have it easy i think back to them times, and it get my f*****g back up!

yeah i know theirs scum out there robbing us blind, but all i'd do is anyone not working pree 2008 and people who've never worked I'd be forcing them into placements !

Your so right mate , your a working class bloke so therefore ok to be fukced about (they need you back working to pay your tax to keep them lot in cushy numbers) I know lads with similiar circumstances as yourself , the money the government send to Foriegn countries India ,Pakistan ect is Fekcing criminal while There Own Struggle , the whole system is wrong for those who have payed taxes national insurance which has Created the system , I.e. you pay in and others collect !
  • Like 1

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So Labour spend all the money(as usual), giving benefits and investment to all. Then they get kicked out as they have no idea how to turn the economy around because they invested badly. The Tories get

wonder whose interest come first

I know quite a few folk on disability, they all have one thing in common, they're not disabled.

Posted Images

It's a sad truth that there are many many people who live in the UK who not only have decided to live on benifits but think it is an acceptable way of life, this isn't just a "modern generation" we are in some instances 3 generations down the line having the same mentality.

"you try surviving on £70.00 a week" is the usual argument of people who choose the way of life but it isn't is it? it's child benifits it's disability living allowence, its working tax credits, its council tax allowance its subsidised rent etc etc the people living this way of life milk the system for all it's worth.

All this money has to come from somewhere and it comes from tax payers of which I'm one, my circumstances sound very similar to Nik_Bs working my boll*cks off for the last 25 years to provide for my family, I have two kids would have liked more but decided we couldn't afford them which is the opposite to the guy on benefits more kids and his income increases how does that work :no:

Social welfare was intended to help the people in society who have fallen on foul times either through health or forced unemployment and for those reading this who have been made redundant and are trying to get back into work you have my full support and I believe our country should provide you with a financial safety net for several months until your back on your feet and working again.

The perpetuation of banging out kids living on benefits and thinking the country owes you a living is the biggest drain on the country today IT DOES NOT, forget super tax, tax the rich and all that at least they are contributing to the economy and if you carry on trying to get them to fill the void created by the social benifits system they will just bugger off and take their business somewhere else.

If I sound a little bitter about this when Im working my boll*cks off having 40% of my wage taken off me to pay for the dozen or so guys sat outside the boozer smoking 20 rothmans and drinking ale yes you could say I'm a little irked by it :laugh:

starbucks arnt buggering off ,and are in talks to pay more tax that they dont need to pay ,makes ye think dun it?

Yes but they are employing I would say around 4000 people (that's a guess) who are all paying taxes and are in employment, forget about the coffee would you rather they weren't there and these people were out of work? The fact that they haven't paid corporate tax isn't illegal it's a loop hole, i would suggest probably designed and left that way in the to encourage large organisations over here in the 1st place. They are going to change their rules and the loop hole will be closed so that's good news.

Go ye now forth, my fellow slaves, seek ye knowledge. Seek out the sages max keiser, Brian Gerrish and Roger Hayes along with others of their ilk.

For they bring grave tidings in the form of the truth. While we have slept the evil spawn of usury has spread it's tentacles like a vampire squid around our childrens throats.

For behold, i saw a pale horse and he that sat upon it was George Osbourne ! :laugh:

• Like 2

your joking right?? theirs no safety net,well there wasn't for me, I was made redundant in April 2009, i'd normally pay £185 tax and ni a week as i worked all the hours i could get, I used to sit reading all this bullshit in papers about the none working and how much money they got bla bla bla, now i new then it was going to be a struggle to get a job, but me being a mug sucked all that shit up in papers, thinking oh , £65 pound a week rent and every thing paid for we'l be ok.. lol

how f*****g wrong was i, the c**ts only gave me £11:23 a week, and you know the shit they said about why i was getting that much was unreal,..............

I'd had 2 month off sick, as i'd fallen from a platform at work on to a steel plate that had just being rolled,(steel mill) done my back in burnt my elbow and hand while i was trying to get off this fecking glowing red hot plate, anyway doc said no you'l need time off, gave me a sick note, so i handed it into work and they paid me SSP1, so now them c**ts at the dole said i had not worked for last full 2 years, so i toled them yes i'd had time off , but on ssp so i was still classed as working, oh no not with them i wasn't, then they said i'd not paid more then £400 tax and ni in the last year, so i was like wft , gets my p60's for the last 2 years so to prove to them it was bull shit, so they looked at my claim, and after 4 weeks i got a letter saying i was only going to get 23p a week...because i was still working??? rang them up feller said same shit, i told him you have my f*****g letter to say i was made redundant, after fiddling about with his pc, he said oh yes sir your right, well redo it as it a mistake, few days later i had to sign on so i went in got f****d about again,wanting me to do this course, i said are you going to be paying for my transport, like last time(getting recoded for welding) got told no not thsi time, so i said her have a read of that letter, so how the f**k am i going to pay for my travel on 23p a week? oh right, but you'l have to do it,,lol singed off and told them to stick it, started GT lure it was a bit slow at the star, had to do work on cars and other shit to get by,t but its keeping us going now, it works out around the same sort of money as i'd get for doing 40 hours a week, in half that time, so get to spend more time with kids so i'm happy now! but when i see people saying people on dole or sick have it easy i think back to them times, and it get my f*****g back up!

yeah i know theirs scum out there robbing us blind, but all i'd do is anyone not working pree 2008 and people who've never worked I'd be forcing them into placements !

Your so right mate , your a working class bloke so therefore ok to be fukced about (they need you back working to pay your tax to keep them lot in cushy numbers) I know lads with similiar circumstances as yourself , the money the government send to Foriegn countries India ,Pakistan ect is Fekcing criminal while There Own Struggle , the whole system is wrong for those who have payed taxes national insurance which has Created the system , I.e. you pay in and others collect !

its just a piss take mate,

like i said to them what about the c**t who've just turned 18 and sign on, how come they get get the full amount!

oh well thats different, i was told.. f*****g would be.. but f**k them i'm ok now, but i think of the other lads who i worked with , some of them are still signing on, 3 year later.poor c**ts.. oh and the best part is the government f**k us, because they made the plant close down, where we had the contracts...... over you guessed it, eu emissions.. 50m that place turned over in the year before it closed!

do you not think it strange they are willing to pay some more tax they dont have to,and because they employ does that make it alright to fiddle

Probably a PR mission they'd rather be seen to do the right thing then be told they have to do the right thing, who knows

graham4877 place turned over 50m the year before it closed these fxckers are saying they havnt made owt in 13yr but the cxnts are still here

It was all because of the eu emissions, they closed it down down, 515 people out of work who worked their, 50 odd lads from my place, god only knows why they did it!

You see your exactly the type of person that the system SHOULD be helping but the reality is there is so much money being wasted and I mean billions on benifits, fraudulent claims etc they are pissing all the money up the wall so when a genuine claimant walks through the door your means tested and shafted, I don't think redundancy money should be included in the assessment you've worked and paid taxes and that redundancy severance pay should be you reward for the years you've spent working for the company who no longer need your services. Not for some tw*t in a DWP to tell you you can't claim anything. I also STRONGLY believe the means testing should include how much you've paid into the system through PAYE and NI, if I've worked 25 years and contributed thousands and thousands of tax for the govt then when the sh*t hits the fan why should I be competing for money with a guy who's only turned up for a job for a month and packed it in cause it "wasn't for him". Same as the NHS if my hip needs replacing in 20 years time why should I be on the waiting list behind the guy who's made a career out of not working and eating McDonalds all his life.

Social welfare is a joke mate but we get what we deserve when we put the cross on the paper.

That is exactly the problem and it boils my blood. Like Graham one of my neighbours lost his job and the scum and the DHSS made his life a misery Yet the long term scumbags who have no intention of working don't get this treatment.

• Like 1

starbucks arnt buggering off ,and are in talks to pay more tax that they dont need to pay ,makes ye think dun it?

Yes but they are employing I would say around 4000 people (that's a guess) who are all paying taxes and are in employment, forget about the coffee would you rather they weren't there and these people were out of work? The fact that they haven't paid corporate tax isn't illegal it's a loop hole, i would suggest probably designed and left that way in the to encourage large organisations over here in the 1st place. They are going to change their rules and the loop hole will be closed so that's good news.

The thing about loopholes comes down to common sense and morality. First of all how thick they are to think no one would notice and that their business's wont be harmed when it comes out. Anyone still buying coffee from Starbucks? buying from Amazon? I'm not.

You know the jimmy Carr scandal, well that tax loop hole is used by my accountants as well. It's perfectly legit and the way it works is that your wages go in to an offshore account owned by a trust. They then lend you your own money and at the end of the year you pay it back. You don't pay tax on loans and some how there is zero tax to pay but you get charged so much for the privilege.

They frequently pestered me about it because I had started to earn enough for it to be worth while and also I work overseas and am paid in US Dollars but each time I refused. I am not going to be that guy that HMRC makes an example out of and I want to be able to sleep at night. It's only money but the stress of the tax man going after you would be too much in my opinion, now they might not have a leg to stand on because it is technically legal but that doesn't mean they wont investigate every nook and cranny of your life...screw that!

• Like 1

what i never get my head around is the unemployment figures, they keep saying unemployment is down but the amount of people claiming job seekers is up :icon_eek: forgive me for being a tad dense but surely if the amount of people claiming jobsekers is increasing then unemployment must be increasing :hmm:

So Labour spend all the money(as usual), giving benefits and investment to all. Then they get kicked out as they have no idea how to turn the economy around because they invested badly. The Tories get in and have to recoup the money and they are seen as the bad guys.

Same as your wife overspends on the credit card, you the husband have to try and pay it off, you tell her to stop spending and you are seen as the bad guy and killjoy.

Unless you believe in borrowing more money like Labour to keep up the spending......

so true that........... :thumbs: