Good start

Was out with a beagle pack yesterday took Tan my 7 year old lakey bitch and a 13 month old border dog.Tan bolted a fox and one of the guns shot it the fox was hit and went back in a small sett further along the bank some of the lads were taking the piss out of the border saying he will not go ground. I took him to the earth he laid on his belly had a sniff and went in got him at 0.8 but he started to move lads again took the piss saying the fox is pushing him out but he drew the fox no one said any more.He has a long way to go but a good start

• Like 15

Was out with a beagle pack yesterday took Tan my 7 year old lakey bitch and a 13 month old border dog.Tan bolted a fox and one of the guns shot it the fox was hit and went back in a small sett further along the bank some of the lads were taking the piss out of the border saying he will not go ground. I took him to the earth he laid on his belly had a sniff and went in got him at 0.8 but he started to move lads again took the piss saying the fox is pushing him out but he drew the fox no one said any more.He has a long way to go but a good start

Well done the young border and that's always the best way to quieten down any doubters!. Good to hear Tan is back in action after the litter. The dog pup is doing great thanks. Cheers.