Rookie mistake

Made a big rookie mistake today mooching with my little black terrier went into a rock face up head follwed by my lurcher bitch but the lurcher bitch soon came out couldnt hear no baying wait for 3 hours knowing it couldnt be dug phoned for help me and on the boys dug down infront and i crawled in and pulled the bitch out just catching a sight of the fox ahead not a mark on here happy days learnt my lesson glad to have my dog back !

Glad that ended well would have been a sad story other wise.

Losing a dog too ground was all ways my worst fear in the old days. I used to weigh it up in my mind risking a dog you have got attached too but on the other hand you have to let them do what they love and I wouldn't have it any other way

well done all involved in the safe return of the terrier :thumbs: mistakes.....happen every day...had a very young bitch go to ground for 36 hours with no collar on.....my stupidity as i thought i knew the ground which i walked day in day out,how wrong was i,with the help of good lads got the bitch back,bit worse for ware but unaffected from her experience.things like this happen every day,bad/inexperienced owners?imo,could happen to anyone

• Like 2

well done all involved in the safe return of the terrier :thumbs: mistakes.....happen every day...had a very young bitch go to ground for 36 hours with no collar on.....my stupidity as i thought i knew the ground which i walked day in day out,how wrong was i,with the help of good lads got the bitch back,bit worse for ware but unaffected from her experience.things like this happen every day,bad/inexperienced owners?imo,could happen to anyone

very true bud and those who say it didn't happen to them are spoofing. happened me a long time ago dog [bANNED TEXT] in could not hear a thing waited most if the day and nothing would of needed a jcb to dig that one lol. went back the next morning and dog was sitting at the entrance waiting for me. that was 23 years ago
  • Like 1