electric question.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Even though thats correct i'm guessing he'll wait for another members advice...........

if you switch it of at the main box it wil be fine...turn the cooker on after you trip the switch if its off your good to go

Have the cooker on, turn off the cooker trip, see if cooker has gone off, change it and switch the new one back on.............Simples.     If only you were closer.

I wouldn't touch it myself , my main fear is electricity I absolutely won't do anything other than change a plug , scot you most know someone who can nip round and do it for ya ! Edited to say I'd put post up before I realised you took your life in the hands off people on here ;) brave man Scot !

Edited by lanesra

Once drilled through a live Cooker cable. I was rewiring this house and was drilling the wall to fit some trunking, i was no where near the Cooker, but whoever had wired it up had ran the wire diagonally across the kitchen instead of straight up. The drill was ok, but not much left of the bit...........

:icon_eek: :icon_eek: