lamping in the rain ?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

someone once told me that rabbits stay in there burrows in the rain. they were lying.   some of my best nights you can have are those wet and windy autumnal nights.   i love it

I've cought plenty of rabbits in the rain,,, but I tell ya I think it's better when it's just very windy. Certainly more comfortable

have you never been out lamping in the rain lol aye they will be out

i was out last night nice bit of wind and a light rain still plenty out and i think the same as mad mike i seem to find the rabbits want sit in there seats when the weathers like there i was lamping one sitter slipping the dog and then the next rabbit was sitting

hi been thinking about taking the dog for a walk to night to take some pics of rabbits with the camra :whistling: but it as been raining most of the day here in shropshire do you think it is a waste of time going out to night will there be anythink out

there will be mate. rabbits like to be out in the rain, you will find most of your best nights will come from drizzle along with some wind ideal conditions.

I've never heard of any one useing a long net when lamping. Does it work lol

long nets get there best bags using the lamp. but its not as exiting as a lurcher imoa. ;) ho and there's always the od rabbit out in the rain and they tend to sit nice and tight. :)

Edited by brock1