TrapWorks - Snare making step by step dvd

could not agree any more Martin , the amount of information that was given on out on the double dvd on how to make all

types of snares ( rabbit / squirrel / fox & rat ) was brilliant , also enjoyed the night time shots of the rat snaring , plus the

great escape :D well worth the money best regards Steve

marvellous what people can do when the information all ready exsits its just a revamped version of what we did way back in 2oo5 the difference is we actually know what were talking about people who make profit off other peoples knowledge with out giving them credit for the original concepts of what they do and then try and imply that they know the score really boil my piss .... :bad: :bad: :bad:

• Like 7

woodga, as you know some couldn't even dream of making things from scratch, just aint the knowledge to even consider making a new product that is cost effective and practical.... not all new ideas work ,but with a few tweaks they can be come successful.. i do sympathies with what you saying and there always be others ready to profit off others.. i be to ashamed to myself but some got no morels at all.

• Like 1

Have all these people who are slagging off the Trapworks production actually seen the film?

Somehow I doubt it.

It's just the usual suspects banging on about a product that they haven't seen for themselves, and which they presume is just a re-hash. It isn't.

The film goes into detail on how to make and use snares, and gives clear and concise guidance, without having to resort to endless shots of piles of dead rabbits.

And before anyone suggests otherwise, one GS Waters is given lots of credit for coming up with some of the ideas. The difference between this, and some other similar products is that the production quality is much better, the film is much longer, and you can don't need subtitles to understand what is being said.

I find it very sad that a clique has developed on this website, and if you don't 'kow-tow' to the right people then you are endlessly run down. David has produced a good film, and people who haven't actually seen it shouldn't be making presumptions and running the guy down.

Cheeky bast@rd

Who?

Why cheeky? Because I've seen the film and thought it was good, or because I'm not afraid to stand up to folks?

If the film had been crap, I would have said so. It isn't, and that's why I'm happy to endorse it. In fact, I know of a number of people who've bought it, watched it, and thought it was well worth the money. The only bad reviews that I've seen have been from people who I'm pretty sure haven't actually watched the film.

I'm as tight as a crabs arse but i shelled out for it and found it great value for money! I do a lot of trapping in general, i'm now doing a lot more snaring!

Its a great DVD, As Matt said to me " if you want to see hundereds of animals caught this is't the DVD for you, if you want to lern about snaring then it is"

This DVD is not full of blood and guts or a bunch of people after braggin rights, its just an informative dvd

• Like 1

Lets get one thing straight fellas ,

That type of dvd and the morals behind it and some of the posts on here are the exact reason i dont post in this secrion anymore , the same reason g.s.w. has not posted .

When a mans begging others to snare half a dozen conies on their land or posting

How to make snares or sets for quarry they havent had any extent of knowledge catching it takes all credability away .

I heard next the same clowns been begging for men to take him to film a mole dvd ......lmao !

What next from the rehash kid ??

A bodygrip basics copy ???

And yes ive seen the dvd , tbh it made my skin crawl.as i knew the majority was bullshit

What next from the fame whore ???

Maybe posting on a yank website ???

The difference between him and the real deal is the fact they actually catch game on a regular basis not beg for days out