foxes pering up too ground

You really are as thick as 2 short planks ain't you...

You did well to start as a professional keeper aged 15, lol lol don't make me laugh, why you insist on making yourself look so daft on the net is beyond me, now go back and re read the post on the other thread you mong, I said I keepered a shoot whilst being a AMATURE terrierman, but as its now my full time job I'm sure even your pea sized brain can work out Im no longer a keeper.

Now go bury your head in that coffin sized hole your so proud off & stop giving out stupid advise to folk on subjects you clearly know very little about;-)

. How many days do you hunt ali

he will prob answer that later today as he is hunting today :thumbs:

like i should be moo f*****g blocked drains. Lol , my point is. I know several keepers that jugle the jobs around terrier work and as ive said more profesonal than some full time. Terrier men times have changed , and lets put this thred into context , the man whos posted it had a job to do wether he sunk a shaft or had to trench his way in he got his fox and got his terriers out , The BnF generation take it for granted some times it dont go according to plan and you have to do what you have to do. , Allways. Remember your terriers. Gte

You are splittings hairs and waffling tripe GTE get out with the dogs :D far too many snipers on here with too much time on their hands. The OP has dropped a bollock with his trench, but hey who hasnt over the years. The superstars have doubled up, trenched on and believe it or not theyve bred shite lol. Far too many who cant see further than the end of their nose. Good hunting chaps................................Tally ho :boogy:

dont waffle cockle just say it as it is , out with the dogs never been out in me life just read books and come on here ;)

Don't forget un blocking drains too ;-p

and still fooking blocked

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Patterdale boy dont bother your bollocks explaining yourself to anyone on here,least you were out doing a bit.

im sure if we are all honest its happened to us all before ,well definitely me anyway lol.I just wouldn take a pic for all the professionals on here to see lol

I know you like defending the youngsters whippet.. Where did I say I was the best out there or that there was no one better or where did I say I was perfect?? I know lads that dig as a pass time who'

You really are as thick as 2 short planks ain't you...

You did well to start as a professional keeper aged 15, lol lol don't make me laugh, why you insist on making yourself look so daft on the net is beyond me, now go back and re read the post on the other thread you mong, I said I keepered a shoot whilst being a AMATURE terrierman, but as its now my full time job I'm sure even your pea sized brain can work out Im no longer a keeper.

Now go bury your head in that coffin sized hole your so proud off & stop giving out stupid advise to folk on subjects you clearly know very little about;-)

If you could count 16 - 25

Is 9 you knob.

If I was 15 -25........

Give alimac a had is 10

Wh the fek has a pea brain naw

And you were a shoot manager

Want to lern to count first cunty bolacks.

Ha ha

You should learn to spell fella!

l would think alimac digs more than 95% of the lads on here.

:hmm: how do you work that one out

Maybe because I do it full time as a living?? & don't have to waste my life doing so f*****g mundane job that I hate which only allows me to get out on week ends cold checking holes..

Maybe one day you might get the chance to try it gte & maybe just maybe you might not be so bitter :-)

• Like 1

Maybe because I do it full time as a living?? & don't have to waste my life doing so f*****g mundane job that I hate which only allows me to get out on week ends cold checking holes..

Maybe one day you might get the chance to try it gte & maybe just maybe you might not be so bitter :-)

:laugh: dont know me do you bud ;)

:laugh: DONT KNOW ME DO YOU BUD :laugh: BITTER FAR FROM IT BUD , AND NEVER QESTIONED YOU ASKED THE PERSON HOW THEY COULD MAKE SUCH A BOLD STATEMENT , OH AND ME WANDERING ROUND CHECKING HOLES OOOOPS ANOTHER BOLD STATEMENT , BUT IF YOUR IN NEED OF A BIT OF HERO WORSHIP AS PRO TERRIER MAN ON YOU GO CHAP ON YOU GO

:laugh: DONT KNOW ME DO YOU BUD :laugh: BITTER FAR FROM IT BUD , AND NEVER QESTIONED YOU ASKED THE PERSON HOW THEY COULD MAKE SUCH A BOLD STATEMENT , OH AND ME WANDERING ROUND CHECKING HOLES OOOOPS ANOTHER BOLD STATEMENT , BUT IF YOUR IN NEED OF A BIT OF HERO WORSHIP AS PRO TERRIER MAN ON YOU GO CHAP ON YOU GO

I was just answering your question...No your right I don't know you, that's why I never mentioned your name any where in my post you just wrongly presumed i ment you..or have I missed something?? It was a general statement fella!!

It isn't such a bold statement though really is it, its a fact of life that someone doing something full time will do what ever that maybe a lot more than someone that does it in the spare time..

As for your last bit, lol, I really do strive for folk on the thl to give me a bit of hero worship, lol lol lol

Edited by alimac

No your right I don't know you, that's why I never mentioned your name any where in my post you just wrongly presumed i ment you..or have I missed something?? It was a general statement fella!!

It isn't such a bold statement though really is it, its a fact of life that someone doing something full time will do what ever that maybe a lot more than someone that does it in the spare time..

As for your last bit, lol, I really do strive for folk on the thl to give me a bit of hero worship, lol lol lol

you best look back at what you wrote gte :icon_eek: you dont know my job or me bud or would i want you to , oh and you dont know how much spare time i have or what i do in my spare time so once again sir A VERY BOLD STATEMENT INDEED :thumbs:

Your away with it , where did I mention your name or question what you do in your spare time, how much of it you have, or what you do for a living ??????????? That's right no where!!!!!, it was again what's called a generalised statement:-) you seam to have a thing that I'm always referring to you, do you think I hero worship you or something lol lol lol

Edited to add.. Ok I did mention it before you start but not in the paragraph your replie was about;-)

Edited by alimac

Maybe one day you might get the chance to try it gte & maybe just maybe you might not be so bitter :-) as my name on here is the above you wrote it , did you not jump on when i qestioned some ones statement of 95% mundane job etc so you think the majority on here have mundane jobs and wander round cold checking hole , we like to call them earths or burroes bud right up your self arnt you bud , but then your are a pro :notworthy:

Looking for a argument as usual you brought up a 3 day old post about me, to which I gave you a answer, simples.. You presumed that in my first paragraph of that replie I was making a bold statement about you, I then suggested you might understand if you were lucky enough to do it full time.

Yes I would think its a safe bet that the vast majority of people hate there jobs & only do it to pay bills not because they love there work..

& yes I'd also say it was a safe bet that the majority of lads that are on the forum get work for there dogs by cold checking..

Earths setts BURROWS pipes drains or what ever else you can think of all have "holes"

Yes I am and your a amature now f**k off I'm missing too much of the boxing xxx