350,000 yes 350,000 ILLLEGAL IMERGRANTS

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Many people have through history been hung, beheaded, hung drawn and qauterd for treason Blair, brown , and all his cohoats should be dragged through the streets to spittle fields and hung drawn

I don't have a problem with Indians or Sikhs they are by and large very hard workers......pakis are normally dirty fuckers, theirs are the shops that are scruffy as f**k and stinking as a rule.   Hi

Politicians never learn the lessons from history, if you take the piss out of an indigenous people and make it seem like all the incomers/ foreigners are getting the best like happened to Germany in t

We must be the most uninformed brainwashed nation in Europe it's embarrassing we've only got Edl who are civic nationalists look at olympics and national football teams full of non natives then look what's going on in rest of Europe over 10000 Russian nationalists took to the streets over the weekend look at the German immortals it's inspiring and if it was mentioned here would he mocked and ridiculed by our "enlightened" population. I'm afraid nationalism in England/Britain is a dirty racist word and people are still afraid of it whilst our people are being beaten and raped and mixing with them rant over lol

• Like 3

Yep in all seriousness watch on YouTube the German immortals flash mob torch rallies makes our edl look pathetic and small tone. IMO the UK will be the last place to finally wake up such is the level of propaganda of multi culturism from BBC etc. I just worry how many natives will mix or be stabbed raped etc before things get better

I thought i was hearing things the BORDER AGENCY LOL LOL WHAT FOOKING BORDER , ARE THINKING OF ALLOWING A SPECIAL ONE OFF AMNISTY TO LET THE POPULATION OF ICE LAND IN numbers to STAY IN THE UK THIS ISLAND CAN NOT TAKE ANY MORE DEPORT THE FOOKING LOT WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH. ARE HEALTH SERVICE IS COLLAPSING AS IS THE WHOLE FABRIC OF THEIS NATION. WHAT THE FOOK IS GOING ON

you dont mind migrating to other native people's land like south africa canda america australia, but dont lke it when they go to your native country.. hypocrites

here is a video of british immigrants to australia..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fs4kN0S2Bk&feature=related

I thought i was hearing things the BORDER AGENCY LOL LOL WHAT FOOKING BORDER , ARE THINKING OF ALLOWING A SPECIAL ONE OFF AMNISTY TO LET THE POPULATION OF ICE LAND IN numbers to STAY IN THE UK THIS ISLAND CAN NOT TAKE ANY MORE DEPORT THE FOOKING LOT WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH. ARE HEALTH SERVICE IS COLLAPSING AS IS THE WHOLE FABRIC OF THEIS NATION. WHAT THE FOOK IS GOING ON

you dont mind migrating to other native people's land like south africa canda america australia, but dont lke it when they go to your native country.. hypocrites

here is a video of british immigrants to australia..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fs4kN0S2Bk&feature=related

oh how i wish it was americans canadian, austrailians and south africans , and the odd irishman just might have hoped on the odd boat if am not mistaken , please correct me if i am wrong

Are you any good with a map? If so compare the sizes of the countries you mention with the size of the UK and get back to us and tell us we haven't got a right to moan about uncontrolled immigration..

More legal EU migrants will be incoming next year, seriously about time we got the f**k out of the EU..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-20287061

Malt I reckon when you see a story like that pop up in the news papers they've been deliberately released to gauge public opinion and set the ball rolling for new policies to come...take the story of prisoners voting rights for example..stir up public feelings and then make a big deal by going against Europe and refusing to budge on the matter. That way the politicians can show the problem to the public and drum up support for their party by showing they've fixed it.

I'll bet anything that in the next year something is done to stop the next surge in immigration from happening.

And yes the sooner we leave Europe and go back to just a trade partnership the better!

• Like 2

Wether we like or not our forfarthers were explores and empire bulders they colonised three qauters of the world if they had not spain , france , poutugal would have are dependences are far and wide we are what we are , but in most cases we left a legacy , the moderd influx we have no need for or obligation to look after , we have found our selves caught up in one of historys biggest mistakes the EUROPEAN UNION , a union we never voted for a union that has no other motive but to be a FEDRAL STATE the BRITISH ARE BEING LIED TOO AT EVER JUNCTURE WE NEED A REFORENDUM NOW GET OUT OF THE EU. KEEP THE COMMON MARKET THAT ARE PARENTS VOTED FOR. !!!!

• Like 1

Cheap labour to undercut the peons and keep their wages down and profits and bonuses up. Cheap gardners, maids, domestic servants and duck house cleaners for his lordship. People willing to be crammed in Tory landlords slums, pay cash and not complain about substandard accommodation. People willing to drive the taxis and serve the fast food the peons crave of a Friday and Saturday night. Even skilled trades like chippies, brickies, sparks, plumbers, plasterers and roofers need to be kept in their place.

But who presided over these hundreds of thousands or millions of immigrants? Who let them in, who do they vote for, why are they still here, why are more and more getting in every day? Whos chums profits, bonuses do they help to keep rolling in? Who's wages do they keep down? Whos slumlord empires do they pay to stay in? Whos dirty work do they do? Who was to idle to do the jobs the immigrants do? Who was happy bribing the idle to remain idle so they would still vote for them? Who took part in dubious 'wars' that displaced tens of thousands of immigrants who ended up in the UK? Why do these immigrants pass through numerous safe, stable nations on their way to the UK? Who allows all this to happen? Why?

• Like 1

Edward heath

Margrate thatcher

John major

Anthony blair

Gordon brown

david camron

All the above are guilty of NOT ALLOWING THE BRITISH PUBLIC THE RIGHT TO A REFORENDUM ON THE EU THE TOP ONE HEATH IS GUILTY OF TAKING US IN TO THE COMMON MARKET CAMRON CAN REDEEM HIMSELF BY GETTING US OUT !!!!!!

• Like 3