Remembrance Sunday

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's been a while since 11/11 has been on a Sunday. I trust everyone will take 2 minutes out of their busy lives at 11.00 Sunday morning to remember the fallen. I certainly will, wherever I happen to

show some respect for the fallen, and take your pathetic squabbles to pms

Posted Images

and your point happy jack?

no problem here.it was a valid point.there a very good reason why organistions and politcal partys etc never claim to be "the best in the world".because they never are.and when there faults are highlighted it makes them look silly and hypocritical,and respect to you for respecting that silence.whether you choose to believe me or not bendover i actually mean that.

I've read plenty of scothunters posts over the years I've been on here, I don't ever remember any of them being anti British or anti British forces, quite the opposite in fact.. :yes::thumbs:

That wasn't the point he was making though was it Malt he's anti everything f*****g else :yes:

and your point happy jack?

no problem here.it was a valid point.there a very good reason why organistions and politcal partys etc never claim to be "the best in the world".because they never are.and when there faults are highlighted it makes them look silly and hypocritical,and respect to you for respecting that silence.whether you choose to believe me or not bendover i actually mean that.

no reason to doubt you sh, but i cant understand your need to regularly degrade the site with bile and bigotry :hmm: suppose its just different upbringings :yes: Edited by bendrover

well im certainly anti you ;) however its a thread about fallen soldiers.so lets stay on track,and i think you have some cheek.your posts prove your just as much a bigot a me. now id apperciate if you didnt direct anything at me.ive asked you a few times now.i dont like you,and you prob like me even less.so lets just leave it at that

well im certainly anti you ;) however its a thread about fallen soldiers.so lets stay on track,and i think you have some cheek.your posts prove your just as much a bigot a me. now id apperciate if you didnt direct anything at me.ive asked you a few times now.i dont like you,and you prob like me even less.so lets just leave it at that

Aw boo f*****g hoo! show me any bigoted posts I've posted on here....I dont particularly care what you think of me you don't know me, I don't know you, it's your views I have a problem with....now dry your eyes and stop posting shite and I won't comment :whistling:

BARCELONA THREAD :icon_eek: again you strayed off course.PLEASE AS IVE ASKED YOU BEFORE,show everyone a post or thread where i have been a bigot :icon_eek: i will bet you come back with no proof :yes: NOW as for me not liking you :hmm: i dont know you :blink: but as you have stated ,you dislike me :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: would you like me to bring back to life a statment you made on here."you had left they days behind you" REMEMBER i dont know you but you dislike me :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: think bezza marked your card earlier :yes: so if YOU want to leave it at that then so be it. if not then plaese prove me to be a bigot. :yes::thumbs:

Was brought up from a young age to respect this day and wear a poppy by grandperants who lived through the horrors of world wars at least those who died in them conflicts did not die in vain unlike the soldiers dieing in afganistan in modern times i will also teach my grandkids to respect this day.

• Like 3