daytime jobs?

been a plasterer for the last 10 years, helps bein self employed because your your own boss. people have said to me you should be well off but i love my hunting and would rather hunt than slog it out at non stop. im happy if the bills are paid fridge is full and ive got diesel money to get out... :thumbs:

• Like 5

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am retired now for the past 2 years, my working life was Asphalt paving, 1960/62 M4 slough reading, those cabbage fields down around there was moving with rabbits, (( I had a collie x bred from COTT

been a plasterer for the last 10 years, helps bein self employed because your your own boss. people have said to me you should be well off but i love my hunting and would rather hunt than slog it out

im an electrician and have been self employed for the last 5 years. Had plenty of work in yorkshire but have just moved to cornwall and am not finding much down here so i have to waste my days fishing

TOMO, THIS IS OFF THE TOPIC, I travelled since I was a 15 yearold boy, made a few bob on the shetlands 1977. before I went to south africa, and all Scotland got out of England, was poverty, suckin the Hind tit, NOW THE BOOT IS ON THE OTHER FOOT, and westminster is quaking, the jewel in the crown is leaving, wait and see

October 2014, and before you all start shouting down my throat, just look at the inventions that has come out of this little country, quite simple just google and read,

back to rabbits and Hares, I really enjoyed my work, in the 60s it was great times, and the country was buzzing, and work for all who wanted to work, but from 1972

we have been on a downward, spirral, (((( and the levi is dry, bye bye, miss American pie, why would people worry about Scotland going its own way, if we are such a drain on the economy, you would think if that is the case, they would be pleased to get rid off the bad apple, enjoy your day Lads,

• Like 2

TOMO, THIS IS OFF THE TOPIC, I travelled since I was a 15 yearold boy, made a few bob on the shetlands 1977. before I went to south africa, and all Scotland got out of England, was poverty, suckin the Hind tit, NOW THE BOOT IS ON THE OTHER FOOT, and westminster is quaking, the jewel in the crown is leaving, wait and see

October 2014, and before you all start shouting down my throat, just look at the inventions that has come out of this little country, quite simple just google and read,

back to rabbits and Hares, I really enjoyed my work, in the 60s it was great times, and the country was buzzing, and work for all who wanted to work, but from 1972

we have been on a downward, spirral, (((( and the levi is dry, bye bye, miss American pie, why would people worry about Scotland going its own way, if we are such a drain on the economy, you would think if that is the case, they would be pleased to get rid off the bad apple, enjoy your day Lads,

good post ian :thumbs:
  • Like 1

Was an electrical fitter in a nuclear power station for 23 yrs, then jacked it to go offshore, Work as an Electrical tech,authority on an FPSO (converted oil tanker) Work 2 on 3 off, not bad,, but I won`t be doing that forever,, aiming for debt free cheap living in a few years,, had enough of the pressure and want a simplel life, just got to learn to give up the fast cars etc lol

Do 100 mile round trip every day for 15k p/a in an office could be worse i suppose. Border lad the fact your from the borders suggest your more rhan likely of english decent any way ever heard of the harrying of the north by william the conqueror? english lands went further north than they do now edinburgh was an english city.

work as a plasterer for 30 odd years try and work as little as i can so i can work my dogs working in the insulation systems on the high rise flats decent enough money so try and do 3 days heading of just now for 4 days hunting up at my caravan f--k work get the bills paid then hunt lol

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

I started work as a little wanker and worked my way up to be the biggest wanker still it pays well and have earned the right to type shit all day on THL due to hard work rather than claiming benefits.

ATB Cookie

• Like 3

been a plasterer for the last 10 years, helps bein self employed because your your own boss. people have said to me you should be well off but i love my hunting and would rather hunt than slog it out at non stop. im happy if the bills are paid fridge is full and ive got diesel money to get out... :thumbs:

my sentiments too. i'm a self employed carpenter and i make sure the bills are paid and theres plenty of food and the rest of the time is for hunting and my animals. life is too short to waste it doing something you don't enjoy.

im an electrician and have been self employed for the last 5 years. Had plenty of work in yorkshire but have just moved to cornwall and am not finding much down here so i have to waste my days fishing and going out with the dogs. its hell lol.

• Like 3