Golf Course Pest Control

zini

Hi there in this episode of VerminHuntersTV both I and Davy are invited to a new golf course permission by a green keeper to try and cull some of the rabbits that are causing a problem by digging on the greens and in the bunkers.

We are also showing you the difference between the actual Nite Site NS200 LCD picture filmed through a full HD Sony Handycam and a rubbish quality mini DVR that we are filming off.

The actual NS200 picture on the LCD screen is very bright and clear and actually I would say 8 to 9 times clearer and better than what you are seeing recorded in black and white on the mini DVR.

Come Feb 2013 we (VerminHuntersTV) will be purchasing a full HD 1080 Lawman PV1000 mini DVR for all our future shooting sessions.

Watch this space for some awesome quality Nite Site footage.

Enjoy

Si & Davy

post-2627-0-80160300-1350851110_thumb.jpg

post-2627-0-55969100-1350851115_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Stunning yet again. As for the last guy not going there in the last year, that is terrible and ends up giving our sport/hobby a bad reputation. Come on guys if you have no intention of shooting a certain permission, why waste the landowner/green keepers time. Leave it to the people who intend to live up to their agreement.

Respect

Roger

• Like 2

Thanks everyone for your kind comments. Yes Mac the mist as also come in in the Midlands too. When its in your better off sacking it and going home as like you say visibility is greatly reduced. Yes Roger I agree buddy. The bloke apparently got board of shooting the golf course and just let the rabbits breed. Mad when you think about all the lads that cant find permission and this guy got board lol.

just watched that vid and its brilliant lads cant get sound on pc so couldnt hear you talking through the nites sites capabilities so just one simple question lads nite site 200 put straight on gun from shop /retailer without any add ons is it crystal clear or do you need add ons etc to see rats bunnies etc? -billy

Yep Tony he was really chuffed. He phoned me earlier and wants us back this Thursday or Friday again.

Just hope Davy can make it too.

Si.

hi Si

tried to ring you earlier to no avail,not sure if i can make it this week,got the southern hunter series starting this coming Sunday :thumbs:

put it off till next week end,i will defo be up then,as we have to go see rob :thumbs:

thanks to your self and Laura for putting me up over the week end :thumbs:

thanks for the comments every one :thumbs:

hi Si

tried to ring you earlier to no avail,not sure if i can make it this week,got the southern hunter series starting this coming Sunday :thumbs:

put it off till next week end,i will defo be up then,as we have to go see rob :thumbs:

thanks to your self and Laura for putting me up over the week end :thumbs:

thanks for the comments every one :thumbs:

Shame I'm not closer :cray: