HEARTBREAK FELL KENNELS

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The dog on the left, Flynn, is a 1st cross Beddy/Grey from Heartbreak Fell Kennel. The black and white dog , Saddle, is by Flynn, out of a Saluki/Grey bitch. The brindle bitch, Delta, is by Flynn, ou

Flynn and Delta, Sire and daughter;     Cheers.

goes from colliexs kelpiex greyhounds whippet pups now beddy/whippets puppy pedlarsame as the next bloke sell owt for money this man

Hi chartpolski how did your mate get on with the grey beddy to the grey sal? The reason i ask is a mate is doing the same cross next year. atb

sorry to cut in we done that x 18 months ago only thing different there was a bit of whippet in it dogs are still young but coming on good the way we done it sire beddy whippet grey dam saluki grey

Hi chartpolski how did your mate get on with the grey beddy to the grey sal? The reason i ask is a mate is doing the same cross next year. atb

Pat is on here, and he's the best bloke to tell how the dogs got on. Flynn was a class alrounder, and Saddle looked a fine dog, and did what he was bred for; but as I say, the owner is the best person to comment on the dogs. :thumbs:

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

my dad many years ago got himself a first cross from heartbreak fell kennels and casue he didnt have much kennel space and my mum moaning about another dog he had to give it to my uncal and it turned out a brillant dog top notch allrounder would take fox,rabbit and the odd muntjac but that was 20 odd years ago but dose anyone know how the breeding is now days

dose anyone on here who knows anyone who breeds good first cross beddys now days

Dave Slight has a litter of first cross beddy/whippets on, he,s got a good name.

goes from colliexs kelpiex greyhounds whippet pups now beddy/whippets puppy pedlar

same as the next bloke sell owt for money this man

• Like 3

There is a man called Neil Bacon from near Birmingham who breeds genuine first cross Bedi/Greyhounds.

His bedi is genuine working bred and can be traced back to George Newcombes bedlingtons.

My mate has a dog pup which is just 9 months of Neil and it is just starting working with ferrets.

It is a very strong dog and has a good coat.

I have a Heart Break bred dog which is ten next year.He has been a good rabbiting dog and was still catching well last winter.

I have never run him on other quarry but a lad from cumbria has his sister which has taken many foxes.

My mate had a Heart Break bred dog which was the best ferreting dog i have seen and was a quality lamping dog.

The dog I have does not have as good a coat as the neil bacon dog.

There is a man called Neil Bacon from near Birmingham who breeds genuine first cross Bedi/Greyhounds.

His bedi is genuine working bred and can be traced back to George Newcombes bedlingtons.

My mate has a dog pup which is just 9 months of Neil and it is just starting working with ferrets.

It is a very strong dog and has a good coat.

I have a Heart Break bred dog which is ten next year.He has been a good rabbiting dog and was still catching well last winter.

I have never run him on other quarry but a lad from cumbria has his sister which has taken many foxes.

My mate had a Heart Break bred dog which was the best ferreting dog i have seen and was a quality lamping dog.

The dog I have does not have as good a coat as the neil bacon dog.

that would be neil from brownhills staffs , old friend of george kelly . atb bunnys.