few pics carp

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dont ask me what i am doing in this one

here are a few carp i have had in the last 3 months not the biggest by any account but after switching to a new bait i cant moan. #

As an angler 1st and foremost myself I have a lot of respect for anglers no matter what type of fishing they do but Carp must be 1 of the ugliest fish i've ever seen.   You should try for 1 of these

Posted Images

What do people here think about mainline cells I Tryed them on a 48 hour trip and caught 15lb and 14lb mirrors on The first night on the second caught about 20 mixture carp no bigger that the size of my shoe lol so about 6 in the morning hour before I had to leave changed boile to spicy tuna with in an hour had two at 11lb and 14lb I'm still in two minds about the cells.

What do people here think about mainline cells I Tryed them on a 48 hour trip and caught 15lb and 14lb mirrors on The first night on the second caught about 20 mixture carp no bigger that the size of my shoe lol so about 6 in the morning hour before I had to leave changed boile to spicy tuna with in an hour had two at 11lb and 14lb I'm still in two minds about the cells.

Its a good bait .... But every man and there dog uses it.

i have never used it and NEVER will firstly because of the price per kilo is a discrase, and secondly because every man and his dog is on it if every bloke throwed in a chepo brand like they do the cell they would have no choice to come out on it. and i always find being different is always better well most of the time :laugh:

i have never used it and NEVER will firstly because of the price per kilo is a discrase, and secondly because every man and his dog is on it if every bloke throwed in a chepo brand like they do the cell they would have no choice to come out on it. and i always find being different is always better well most of the time :laugh:

How much are you paying per kg for the spicy suasage mate ?

its 60 quid for 10 kilos 2 tubs of pop ups and half a kilo of paste you really cant go wrong with it its a fishmeal probley better of with tutties at this time of year.....kent particles do them cheap as fcuk too!

• Like 1

its 60 quid for 10 kilos 2 tubs of pop ups and half a kilo of paste you really cant go wrong with it its a fishmeal probley better of with tutties at this time of year.....kent particles do them cheap as fcuk too!

Yeah mate that doesnt sound too bad. I have all my pop ups custom rolled though mate. Where you from roughly ? A mate of mine is looking for some field testers. Let me know if your interested.

Yeah mate that doesnt sound too bad. I have all my pop ups custom rolled though mate. Where you from roughly ? A mate of mine is looking for some field testers. Let me know if your interested.

its a good bait to be fair, these pop ups will hold up chods with no dramas to. i tried to pm you about feild testing but your inbox is full buddy so just drop me a pm when you reed this mate

I paid £10 a kg but I know some places that will go up to about £15 :o just the way I looked at it ,program's like thinking tackle use notting but cell but then they don't pay for there tackle and probs get it by the ton I like to use spicy , fishy boils or falvered lunch meat or spicy hot dogs back to basics lol