keeping plummer terriers

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A wise man speaks because he has something to say. A fool, on the other hand, speaks because he has to say something..............

Be careful johnny-I would not kennel 3 terriers of any type together-a 3 way fight usually ends up with a dead or badly damaged dog. Terriers can live in harmony for quite some time,but if something k

The main reason for the repeat mating was very easy really and it was 16 months ago not 12month as inferred,as you know |I kept a bitch back for myself last time,1 bitch for my son,1 bitch for a good

there are certain lines that can be dog aggressive,you just need to do your research to find the type your after,my old dog claimed everything for himself and had to be worked alone,this can be a pain and no fun if you want to hunt in company,a lot of the "new blood" dogs pack well and channel their aggression into their work,also you need to consider what you intend to work with it,hope you get sorted,WM

Got 5 dogs from a plummer to a wolfhound and they all get on fine,occasional hand bags but i'd expect that with 5 dogs of any sort but if it ever gets a bit to far the wolfhound steps in and they pack it in straight away :laugh:

• Like 1

there are certain lines that can be dog aggressive,you just need to do your research to find the type your after,my old dog claimed everything for himself and had to be worked alone,this can be a pain and no fun if you want to hunt in company,a lot of the "new blood" dogs pack well and channel their aggression into their work,also you need to consider what you intend to work with it,hope you get sorted,WM

got a 5mth old pup only 1/4 plummer already aggressive towards strang dogs that come near her but with mine ok but always wants everything to her own nightmare at time but will work with her on this but at this age shes got a nose on her but saw this in plummers with my mates pack odd one was aggressive and jealous when workin together atb

Fair to say my bitch don't like other dogs on leads,but it's not a problem and to be honest i have hunted/bushed mine with a few different dogs of different sorts and have never had a full on pile in even when there all trying to grab game or a rat even and i never worry about my terriers misbehaving around other dogs,they know what happens if there the trouble makers.

thats a f***g laugh, worked alone,you heard about my book then lol

thats a f***g laugh, worked alone,you heard about my book then lol

If you,v nothing to add to the post then why bother :hmm: , buster.