Brave Antis .......

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wait till they bump into my homeboy leveller, he will get all nigga gangster on der white asses !!!!

It's like racism matey, illegal activities only work one way in this country...........you can dig up someone's dead gran, make workers at laboritaries lives hell, threaten people's kids because you "

i bet its a pensioner they target as well cowardly scum wouldnt try it with someone who will give it back

Posted Images

best laugh is these people are threatining attacks on people who are lawfully going about there business where the justice in that :hmm:

It's like racism matey, illegal activities only work one way in this country...........you can dig up someone's dead gran, make workers at laboritaries lives hell, threaten people's kids because you " feel strongly about your cause" but give someone who is being aggressive towards you while you go about your legal business a right hander and your a " mindless thug"

• Like 7

the thing is he is probably one this site somewhere reading all this if he is he doesn't need to wait for his old gang to get back together i will meet him somewhere with his mate an lets see if he can jump on my head........... o right i forgot his type only pick on the old and young dont they.

• Like 1

the thing is he is probably one this site somewhere reading all this if he is he doesn't need to wait for his old gang to get back together i will meet him somewhere with his mate an lets see if he can jump on my head........... o right i forgot his type only pick on the old and young dont they.

they look like the sort that would only pic on the old and young, but i tell you what, he wanted to pick on me id pick back! NO SURRENDER

Guest Leveller

Wait till they bump into my homeboy leveller, he will get all nigga gangster on der white asses !!!!

I've had to deal with more than my fair share of the muppets at best they're a slight irritation at worst they are lying, libelous, interfering bellends.

I've had to deal with more than my fair share of the muppets at best they're a slight irritation at worst they are lying, libelous, interfering bellends.

Did you f**k dem up?......I can see you now, running at them screaming " here come da pain motherfuckers!!"

• Like 1
Guest Leveller

Did you f**k dem up?......

No that's exactly what they want all it takes is one wrong move on their videos and you're in the station, court, criminal record, no guns, no dogs, no job even prison for some. My hunting and freedom is worth everything to me and no amount of macho toughguy bullshit will rob me of what I live for. One punch and you feel better for two minutes but once the dust has settled and you're in the dock with no guns and no job that's the point at which they've won. It's much better to carry on with your perfectly legal and morally correct activities and never ever give them what they want. Some of them are martyrs and would happily have a busted nose or a black eye for two weeks and would then become overnight heroes in the circles they move in especially if they gain a conviction out of the incident.

It's easy for people to sit on here and tell us exactly how tough they are and I don't mind admitting there has been times when I've got out of there very quickly these people will fabricate stories and when it's my word against six of them I'm gone.

It's ironic but the active antis that I have to deal with spend more time out hunting than most of the armchair warrior trolls that frequent this place trying to cause trouble from within when we're all supposed to be singing from the same song sheet :laugh:

• Like 3