trapped a ferret

Picture046-1.jpg

every season i catch two -three ferrets that have escaped or have been released to the wild, i had this one this morning in a mk6 fenn ,other than hold the ferret no damage was done to it ,i cannot understand why this trap is recommended for mink when it cannot kill a ferret.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry lads but Micky is a very experienced trapper for whom I have the upmost respect & if he says it's a ferret then it's a ferret.....and before anyone goes down the genetics route the differenc

IS IT A BABY BADGER.........................

Looks stone dead to me ............

Sorry lads but Micky is a very experienced trapper for whom I have the upmost respect & if he says it's a ferret then it's a ferret.....and before anyone goes down the genetics route the difference between a wild polecat and a ferret are instantly recognisable to anyone who knows what there talking about...... Could you have removed a trap from the body of a wild poley..... So let's not have so much negativity otherwise the more experienced amongst us may decide posting photos simply isn't worth it & the forum will undoubtedly suffer as a consequence.....atb

• Like 3

Sorry lads but Micky is a very experienced trapper for whom I have the upmost respect & if he says it's a ferret then it's a ferret.....and before anyone goes down the genetics route the difference between a wild polecat and a ferret are instantly recognisable to anyone who knows what there talking about...... Could you have removed a trap from the body of a wild poley..... So let's not have so much negativity otherwise the more experienced amongst us may decide posting photos simply isn't worth it & the forum will undoubtedly suffer as a consequence.....atb

Ok then mate. Just out of interest what are the differences ?

the difference between a wild polecat and a ferret are instantly recognisable to anyone who knows what there talking about......

Come on then, add something constructive and tell us how these 'people who know what they are talking about' can tell instantly? :hmm:

Picture046-1.jpg

every season i catch two -three ferrets that have escaped or have been released to the wild, i had this one this morning in a mk6 fenn ,other than hold the ferret no damage was done to it ,i cannot understand why this trap is recommended for mink when it cannot kill a ferret.

IS IT A BABY BADGER......................... :laugh:

• Like 2