''Nonce'll Fix it'' tonight at 11pm !

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What have Jimmy Saville,Margret Thatcher and Arthur Scargill got in common?. They all shafted minors during the 's

This is going to bring the house down I reckon.   A quick google leads to all sorts of other names, including MP's, and I'm NOT saying they knew, but how bad does it look seeing the Royals with him!

Whats brown, stinks, is 6 inches long and you wouldn't want too find it your kids bedroom?.....       Jimmy Savilles Cigar..........

defenatly a nonce :yes:

Who David Jason?? Am not believing that. There's going to be names banded around but I would never have said him!!!!
  • Like 1

No Ideation likes ''children '' :icon_eek:

Ok . . . . see now you are sounding like a c**t. Trying to suggest i'm a nonce?

f**k YOU.

All i'm saying is that its a bit of a leap from, jimmy was a peado (which i dont doubt), to 'everyone at the bbc was in on it'.

I'mnot sayingthat others didnt know? But who knows? I'm sure it will come out.

Scott - i think its most likely that they found out after the fact and buried it - how bad publicity would that have been?

Not trying to tick anyone off here but i find it more than strange how all these women have only just reported this crap when the guys dead. Got a strange feeling that YES he abused some of these women and for that hel burn in hell BUT i also feel that its gonna be abit like jacko the whacko where some of these women have jumped onboard the band wagon for the cash from the newspapers, mags and so on

f**k me the bbc was a pedo ring now the power of the media :laugh:

And and for the record 3 friends of gary glitter.......chris tarrant,bruce forsyth and steve wright to name a few suppose they are pedos as well are they ffs.

oh how you would eat your words if it come out they were lol

f**k me the bbc was a pedo ring now the power of the media :laugh:

And and for the record 3 friends of gary glitter.......chris tarrant,bruce forsyth and steve wright to name a few suppose they are pedos as well are they ffs.

oh how you would eat your words if it come out they were lol

If it did i would gladly eat my words.........but lets face it most of it is hearsay rummers and gossip spread round on the world wide web