''Nonce'll Fix it'' tonight at 11pm !

No Ideation likes ''children '' :icon_eek:

Ok . . . . see now you are sounding like a c**t. Trying to suggest i'm a nonce?

f**k YOU.

All i'm saying is that its a bit of a leap from, jimmy was a peado (which i dont doubt), to 'everyone at the bbc was in on it'.

I'mnot sayingthat others didnt know? But who knows? I'm sure it will come out.

Scott - i think its most likely that they found out after the fact and buried it - how bad publicity would that have been?

I "think" and I hope I'm correct, he's saying the BBC like children? It reads funny but I'm assuming that's what he means. :thumbs:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What have Jimmy Saville,Margret Thatcher and Arthur Scargill got in common?. They all shafted minors during the 's

This is going to bring the house down I reckon.   A quick google leads to all sorts of other names, including MP's, and I'm NOT saying they knew, but how bad does it look seeing the Royals with him!

Whats brown, stinks, is 6 inches long and you wouldn't want too find it your kids bedroom?.....       Jimmy Savilles Cigar..........

Yea I can think of another establishment going the very same thing, eh lab lol

Concentrating on f*****g Russians at the moment and next its the Spanish.......................thank you... :bye:
Guest Moscow

If there was people in authority who knew and kept quiet about what was going on they should be jailed.

It is strange that victims are speaking up now and not when he was alive though :blink:

• Like 2

If there was people in authority who knew and kept quiet about what was going on they should be jailed.

It is strange that victims are speaking up now and not when he was alive though :blink:

To be honest Who do you think would have been believed ? , a teenage girl who was placed in a home because she was '' troubled'' or a bloke who was rubbing shoulders with people like the royal family & lord knows how many other '' prominent figures'' at the time

I am not the slightest bit surprised a lot of these women said nothing until after his death , its not uncommon for victims of abuse to keep it to themselves , some never speak of it ever , some do after the death of the abuser

• Like 4

This is going to bring the house down I reckon.

A quick google leads to all sorts of other names, including MP's, and I'm NOT saying they knew, but how bad does it look seeing the Royals with him!?

Now the ball has started rolling, I hope it does all come out, no matter who was involved or how high and mighty they thought they were, there should be no hiding place for them.

• Like 8

To be honest Who do you think would have been believed ? , a teenage girl who was placed in a home because she was '' troubled'' or a bloke who was rubbing shoulders with people like the royal family & lord knows how many other '' prominent figures'' at the time

I am not the slightest bit surprised a lot of these women said nothing until after his death , its not uncommon for victims of abuse to keep it to themselves , some never speak of it ever , some do after the death of the abuser

Yes and add to that the fact that it happened back when policing of that sort of stuff was very backwards. It would have been very unlikley that he would have been charged and they will have known that

Yes and add to that the fact that it happened back when policing of that sort of stuff was very backwards. It would have been very unlikley that he would have been charged and they will have known that

well the way its looking half the met where being supplied with '' girls'' by the bloke , so its highly unlikely he would have been investigated , I think its the tip of the iceberg, and he will no doubt have taken a massive amount to his grave , probably a huge relief to a lot of public figures as it will always be speculation & he cant be questioned now anyway

I agree with you regarding the way an alleged abuse / rape case would have been dealt with in the 70's & 80's , most of the police then where bent anyway , serious crime squad disbanded for all sorts of wrong doing years later :thumbs:

• Like 1
Guest Moscow

Kay your right in what you say back then they would probably not of been believed or it would or was covered up!!!! but in the last two decades it would of been took very seriously and investigated?

Can someone explain to me what this "it would just be covered up means"?.........So what your saying is if your child came home and said she/he had been abused by whoever you would go to the police and you'd just let them 'cover it up'. I dont have children and even i know if they did that i'd just take the law into my own hands then.

I also find that strange.......if there are that many victims, why has no one come forward before?

A bird yesterday said "she woke up" to find he was giving her one?............i know some heavy sleepers, but that takes the piss?

Can someone explain to me what this "it would just be covered up means"?.........So what your saying is if your child came home and said she/he had been abused by whoever you would go to the police and you'd just let them 'cover it up'. I dont have children and even i know if they did that i'd just take the law into my own hands then.

didnt you hear the account of the woman on the programe last night , she said he abused her in his rolls royce , she told a member of staff at the home she was in & she was told that '' uncle jimmy had done so much good for the home'' or words to that effect

he seemingly didnt target infants , i believe he selected his victims carefully , not infantile .. not quite adult... i think if he had targted children of a much younger age he would have been investigated ,

who was going to believe '' a naughty 14 year old lass ''