Hatton to fight Senchenko

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thats a stupid reply, given the fact that hatton has never tested positive,had world title fights and has done more for british boxing than alot of fighters in the last ten years........but as always

Had a look at this Senchenkos record earlier....35 years old so older than Hatton.....last fight he was knocked out by Malignagi who cant punch through a crisp packet dont think he,s ever knocked anyo

calzaghe?????

ricky out in the 9th, he did ok tho, good effort!!!

that was funny for you wooly

:laugh: :laugh: :thumbs:

good efforts not what its about knowing when to quit is not quiting at all

least he was having a go mate...........more than most have ever done............ :thumbs:

see you just dont get it do you , he was a world champion he went out at the top he now has a memory he never had to give him or his fans , , but you will come back with some more shite

not doing is worse than not knowing

told you so

in a way he has won........anyone can lose a fight but its what you make of that loss that turns you into a winner........ :D

A mans got to do wat a mans got to do, wats wrong with somone who wants to change his life style from the last 3 years and seen there mistakes, look in the mirror were not all perfect. Depression is a very touchy subject.

Go on ricky, only you will know!

the guys from hyde ffs not vagas & A govenor for the philippines.

the boxing rings no place to fight depression..i hope he can move on and fight his demons outside the ring ..
  • Like 1

hatton was the best british fighter we've had for atleast a decade,cant blame him for wanting to go out on a high lol ,didnt happen tho.

He should be proud of himself for what he has achived,and hang his gloves up now.

calzaghe?????

• Like 3

calzaghe with his perfect record ducked and dodged everyone good until they where old and nackerd,like the 39 year old roy jones jr and am sure hopkins was finished by the time calzaghe fought him,and i didnt like his slapping style of fighting either.

Still he always put on a good show and i enjoyed watching him fight,at the time.

• Like 2

calzaghe with his perfect record ducked and dodged everyone good until they where old and nackerd,like the 39 year old roy jones jr and am sure hopkins was finished by the time calzaghe fought him,and i didnt like his slapping style of fighting either.

Still he always put on a good show and i enjoyed watching him fight,at the time.

Yeah 'them slaps would of knocked you into next week.

He would of hit you with that many rights you would be begging for a left.

nothing worse than a quote thief !!!!! what's coming next float like a butterfly sting like a bee lol

Yeah 'them slaps would of knocked you into next week.

He would of hit you with that many rights you would be begging for a left.

your very cheeky you boy,talking about calzaghe vs me lol,would be a close fight a recon (oj).and il leave the begging to you.

cant argue with the facts tho can ya you 2.

RUBBISH

RUBBISH

FACT

calzaghe with his perfect record ducked and dodged everyone good until they where old and nackerd,like the 39 year old roy jones jr and am sure hopkins was finished by the time calzaghe fought him

Careful mate your not supposed to say things like that this is British sport we,re talking about................the only nation in the world who treats sportsmen like a reality tv show !.............Hatton,Gascoigne,O Sullivan................some of the most popular sportsmen of recent times......all loveable rogue,boy next door types...........all undisciplined,out of control fools who disrespected their sports and got away with it due to their " popularity ".......only in Britain is drinking yourself silly,shoving burgers in your face and losing your mind seen as a good thing, because we can " relate " to them !!!!.....what does that say about British culture and sport..............how otherwise intelligent people can fall for it amazes me..................................Calzaghe might of been more obssessed with an unbeaten record than fighting and beating the best..................but at least he lived the athletes life,but then maybe thats why he,s not that popular !!.....strange reversed psycology we have to sport in this country.

• Like 2