Hatton to fight Senchenko

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thats a stupid reply, given the fact that hatton has never tested positive,had world title fights and has done more for british boxing than alot of fighters in the last ten years........but as always

Had a look at this Senchenkos record earlier....35 years old so older than Hatton.....last fight he was knocked out by Malignagi who cant punch through a crisp packet dont think he,s ever knocked anyo

calzaghe?????

i personally think he could do quite well i watched a interview on him on ringside and they say hes in the shape of his life he will have been training 10 weeks solid prior to this fight something he has never really taking this serious before the fight with manny should never of happened because he was snorting then his head wasnt in the right place i wish him all the best and i hope him and khan meet and hatton rips the little feckers head off

Ive never known anyone able to get match fit the way he does, espesialy the way he bloats out and abuses his body out of keep. But he can and does and hes tough.

I like Hatton and in his own weight class hes the bollax, I think he can justify a comeback and hope he does himself proud as well as his fans. But most of all i think this fight could well save his life and Ricky knows this deep down, So i couldnt bet against him.

C.MON

over rated. 2 real world champions exposed him. got kosta tszyu at the right time when he was well past his best. should have been stopped against jon thaxton with a badly cut eye. just did not live the life of a truly dedicated fighter.

Totally agree Darbo :thumbs: his heart was beyond his ability and he was found wanting when he met Pacman and Mayweather,the guys got balls of steel and the heart of a lion,world champ material, no.Hes taken far too much punishment and should retire with dignity!Too be honest Id love to see him hammer Khan :bad: :bad: but I cant see that happening either,hes been great for British boxing,but its over :thumbs:

Just read in todays Sun,khan will fight Hatton,I still think Ricky should call it a day,even if he beats Khan he cant take on Mayweather/manni again,their in a different league,at best hed have a punchers chance,but no more.To Hattons credit hes in it for the sport not the money.......the guy loves it..just wouldnt want to see him badly hurt

same here mate theres alot of people that think hes only in it for the money and fair enough who isnt but hes also said he want to put his demons to bed regarding his last few fights the bloke was messed up dabbling in coke and not training as hard as he should have been and as for khan ricky would have far to much power for that little shite bag it would be over in the first or second khan is only known for having a weak chin now so everyone he fights will be going straight for the ko

• Like 1

Had a look at this Senchenkos record earlier....35 years old so older than Hatton.....last fight he was knocked out by Malignagi who cant punch through a crisp packet dont think he,s ever knocked anyone out before.........so looks like little wicky is starting out where he left off conning his 87 billion loyal fans .....talking about himself in the third person.....saying lickle instead of little...............and all the other grotesquely irritating things he does.........

I usually want the best for British fighters but i hope he gets nowhere.

sounds a right mug, unbeaten in 32 fights and a two time world champion........ :blink:

sounds a right mug, unbeaten in 32 fights and a two time world champion........ :blink:

Im the greatest chess player in Great Britain and im unbeaten.............................................ive only ever played close family and friends......but im still unbeaten.....are you impressed ?

What big name fighters has he fought ?........one,Malignagi,and he got stopped by a man who is known as a feather fisted fighter............he,s 35 years old.............you might of been charmed by the " boy next door "......." everyones little darling "........." ive got more fans than The Beatles " act.........................by im not............

People moan about todays boxers handpicking fights.....................but its ok for our little wicky to do it because he,s one of your own he likes a pint and a knees up with the lads !

No he,s not......and for that reason he should be fighting in a small quiet venue and not make a big deal out of it until such times as he is ready for top level opponents................but wait no this is Ricky " i took 30,000 fans to Las Vegas " Hatton we,re talking about.................it doesnt matter if your a good fighter whats important is how popular you are !

Why he doesnt just enter x factor or big brother i dont know !

• Like 1

No he,s not......and for that reason he should be fighting in a small quiet venue and not make a big deal out of it until such times as he is ready for top level opponents................but wait no this is Ricky " i took 30,000 fans to Las Vegas " Hatton we,re talking about.................it doesnt matter if your a good fighter whats important is how popular you are !

Why he doesnt just enter x factor or big brother i dont know !

but was he world class :D