opinions ????

i got a 3 part whippet - 1 part greyhound bitch that i wanna breed from next season..........

HER GOOD POINTS

rabbits, very obidiont, jumps well, very fast, nice size, very obident, runs the lamp,

BAD POINTS

over shoots sometimes cause shes to fast, not got the toughest feet in the world, her stamina is ok but she normally kills within a min...

WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD CROSS HER WITH

Edited by kieren1

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm guessing what you produce will be a load of shite, you go out twice a week, your dogs very young, has hardly seen anything, you have no idea what to line her with (so you don't have any real motiv

keep working that bitch pal, an if she makes it to 4 or 5 years of age withoot any serious injurys/death or jacking then think about breeding off her, an 2 days a week aint exactly a lot, fair enuff i

put her to a good working saluki will sort the feet and stamina out

Posted Images

jezza, kieren maybe the fault isn't down to lack of experience and maybe my one word opinion has a wee bit more logic now

i didnt ask for opinion on why the dog is over shooting i know why she doing that, i just thought id put a thread up and see what people thought would be a gd cross

how old is this dog in question?