Dale Cregan nutter & police shot

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2 woman get sent to a burglary in progress, yet I get seen out lamping in a subaru and 6 cars 2 vans a helicopter come out, even the main inspector jumped in his own car and came out to where they ha

2 young women in the prime of their lives were murdered.   It doesn't matter what they did for a job, they won't be doing it tomorrow, and that is sad.

Sorry mate counted 2+2 and got to 37 then .... I just hate the way that the bravest of our society get forgotten about for what they do and when one dies they are lucky to get a mention let alone days

Let's not forget the police do ther fair share of killing unarmed men look at that granger kid they killed recentley in manchester he was unarmed and had his hands above his head also why did the riots start ? I don't belive cregan lured them ther to kill them that's bullshit the 2 shorts father and son he killed were ruthless fuckers word on the street is they had threatend to take his sons life and obviously ment it and whuld have done it tuff shit he got in first protecting his son I think he new And evryone else new the police whuld put him to bed when they caught up with him and must have thought they had found him but they hadent it was 2 unarmed females and he got in first again shit happens he will never be free again because they was police officers the biggest gang in manchester and will Be forgot about in a month life goes on ,,, and yea thers loads of wepons from the army nocking about and the lads who get them out obviously take serial numbers off before selling them they not stupid are they

• Like 1

Oh I think if guns going missing in the army was as widespread as you claim, then there would be an outcry. I know nothing about the army, but I'll risk it and say I bet there less than half a dozen go missing if that. As for he got in there first. They were two unarmed women. Nah he was a nutter and was hell bent on killing someone , preferbally a copper do he can get a name for himself. Yes he will spend the rest if his natural behind bars, but best place for head cases like him.

Scot hunter [bANNED TEXT] right I worded that wrong he probley went out blasting thinking that they new it was him and obviously whuldent send unarmed officers for him when they come all you here is POLICE he whulda bin to busy pulling pins out of grenades to realise they was unarmed

don't think he was hell bent on killing a cop getting a name for him self he already had that name frew years of being a sik c**t he had already cut the throut of the father short years ago he was a bully they was bullys f**k em its a just shame 2 unarmed females got killed regardless what the job was

I'm pretty sure he was hell bent on killing police that day. By all accounts he rang in a false burglary report to bring them to him. This guy was a proper scumbag, we're talking about a someone who blasted away with a handgun inside a pup not only did he kill his intended victim but he also hit 3 other people as well. Yes the two people he killed we're probably also scum who wont be missed but like scot says anyone with the mentality to own grenades with the intention of using them must be off their trollies.

Anyway I'm no fan of the police and every dealing with them I've had has been a bad one but these two women died doing a job which is supposed to be to protect people and police or not to be lured in to a trap like than and gunned down in cold blood is just nasty.

L109

The L109 is the British designation for the HG 85. It differs from the HG 85 in that it has a special safety clip (matt black in colour) which is similar to the safety clip on the American M67 grenade. It is deep bronze green in colour with golden yellow stencilling, and a rough exterior comparable to light sandpaper. The grenade has a range of 190m and is used to 'incapacitate and stun the enemy'; being used mainly in fighting in built-up areas, trench clearing and wood clearing. It is effective against unprotected men up to 20m, and protected men up to 5 m (16 ft). It comprises a pre-segmented shell filled with 155g of HE. Once the pin is pulled, the grenade is live and has a fuse delay of 3–4 seconds; however this is not activated as long as the fly-off lever is depressed while the grenade is held (so the grenade can be held indefinitely with the pin out, and returned to storage if the pin is replaced).

Why not Buch? Coppers get shot, shot at, knives pulled on them, attacked physically and verbally, and threatened all the time.

I'm sorry mate but you are a skivvy for the polititians whatever line you sign, the last 10 years in the police have involved off the top of my head; Raoul Moat, Derek Bird, the solicitor who shot out the window at them with a shotgun, the ex sas guy in Cheltenham pulling a shotty, gangs of kids carrying knives all the time, raids on dealers homes, raids on arms dealers etc etc etc etc. I'm sure they wouldn't leave if they were told to raid a house where weapons are suspected to be in.

With regards to grenades you're right I think they do need priming.

How can you put the 2 together mate? Someone leaving here to a war zone and going to kill people to fight for there country and a police officer doing there job in Britain? I wont jump on this hate the police bandwagon, yes some of the shit they do is wrong but there just like you and me and now 2 of them are dead because of some c**t. And these soldiers that die....dont they get a funeral and driven through there streets when they are flown home.....lets not f*****g pretend they just get forgotten about!! R.I.P to anyone who loses there live defending or protecting the country.
  • Like 3

it would be a pritty crazy place without the police. i for one am glad there out there, as for the comparasons between the police and our armed forces, there is no comparason. one is trained to fight a war, the other is trained to uphold the peace. the fact most police are unarmed says alot for the work they do, yes ive had run ins with them and yes there are a few arseholes but in the main if im honest all the run ins ive had, have been of my own making.

• Like 6

Why not Buch? Coppers get shot, shot at, knives pulled on them, attacked physically and verbally, and threatened all the time.

I'm sorry mate but you are a skivvy for the polititians whatever line you sign, the last 10 years in the police have involved off the top of my head; Raoul Moat, Derek Bird, the solicitor who shot out the window at them with a shotgun, the ex sas guy in Cheltenham pulling a shotty, gangs of kids carrying knives all the time, raids on dealers homes, raids on arms dealers etc etc etc etc. I'm sure they wouldn't leave if they were told to raid a house where weapons are suspected to be in.

How can you put the 2 together mate? Someone leaving here to a war zone and going to kill people to fight for there country and a police officer doing there job in Britain? I wont jump on this hate the police bandwagon, yes some of the shit they do is wrong but there just like you and me and now 2 of them are dead because of some c**t. And these soldiers that die....dont they get a funeral and driven through there streets when they are flown home.....lets not f*****g pretend they just get forgotten about!! R.I.P to anyone who loses there live defending or protecting the country.

I'm not jumping on any bandwagon mate, simply stating, and I believe I'm sticking up for the police here, that I acknowledge it's a dangerous job sometimes.

Soldiers expect it but at the end of the day if a police officer was told to do something they'd do it no matter how dangerous, because it's their job. It's a tragedy that 2 girls died, simple as that. Whether they were police or lollipop ladies shouldn't make a difference, life is as important to me no matter what your uniform.

I'm not jumping on any bandwagon mate, simply stating, and I believe I'm sticking up for the police here, that I acknowledge it's a dangerous job sometimes.

Soldiers expect it but at the end of the day if a police officer was told to do something they'd do it no matter how dangerous, because it's their job. It's a tragedy that 2 girls died, simple as that. Whether they were police or lollipop ladies shouldn't make a difference, life is as important to me no matter what your uniform.

I agree....some people dont on here and thats very sad mate. :thumbs:

I think life is equally important but I think people feel the need to express sympathy towards the people who are killed doing a job that is for the country and that includes soldiers and police because those people are actually willingly putting themselves in harms way.

• Like 2