Rabbits wanted......

martin

I need to get some Rabbits in the Somerset/Wilts area(will collect for numbers)and I will pay £1 paunched in the jacket or £2 if they are paunched/skinned/aicht bones split and arseholes cleaned.

Any Rabbits must be fresh,I will take frozen if they are cleaned as I mentioned.If you have a regular supply I will give you large plastic bags to freeze them in.I am also after a regular supply of pigeons too,and I pay 20p each fresh.....not frozen.

Please pm me .................Martin

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everybody has overheads ... diesel to get to your permission buying long nets and purse nets every few years batteries for the locator and box feeding the dogs and ferrets electric needed for lightin

I sell them for £4.50 each or 3 for £10 ,this is not a hobby for me bud it's my livelihood,so you must be wearing a mask as well if you are indeed selling them for the same price,but i have a hell of

WELL PUT SOCKS!!!!!!!!. i'd rather feed them to the dogs than sell them at that price. not having a go at you mate but it is hard work crawling about on your hands and knees getting stung by nettles t

£2 ready to go in bags you must be wearing a mask typing that out I can get £4.50 per rabbit bagged to go and I am sure you will be banging them out for at least a fiver each ................

I sell them for £4.50 each or 3 for £10 ,this is not a hobby for me bud it's my livelihood,so you must be wearing a mask as well if you are indeed selling them for the same price,but i have a hell of a lot of overheads! I have a website you can check my prices on...........

http://sc-gamelarder.com/

• Like 1

£2 ready to go in bags you must be wearing a mask typing that out I can get £4.50 per rabbit bagged to go and I am sure you will be banging them out for at least a fiver each ................

I sell them for £4.50 each or 3 for £10 ,this is not a hobby for me bud it's my livelihood,so you must be wearing a mask as well if you are indeed selling them for the same price,but i have a hell of a lot of overheads! I have a website you can check my prices on...........

http://sc-gamelarder.com/

Everybody has overheads ... diesel to get to your permission buying long nets and purse nets every few years batteries for the locator and box feeding the dogs and ferrets electric needed for lighting to prep the rabbits electric for the chest freezer to freeze them plastic bags to pack them more diesel to deliver them to my variouse customers and that's without charging for my labour as in 8 hours ferreting and the couple of hours prepping the rabbits and the time it takes to deliver the rabbits so you see Martin I think I deserve £4.50 per rabbit as I have worked for it not as you are doing and taking a prepped rabbit with all the above work gone into it and giving a guy £2 per rabbit and all you have to do is hand it on to your customer and make over double the amount in profit ... I am not knocking your business and best of luck with it but I certainly ain't wearing a mask ...........

• Like 5

WELL PUT SOCKS!!!!!!!!. i'd rather feed them to the dogs than sell them at that price. not having a go at you mate but it is hard work crawling about on your hands and knees getting stung by nettles then getting stung by you.

• Like 1

Er what do you think game dealers do? There not in business to pass on a free service, I'd say that's totally average for what most game dealers pay and sell for..

I'm quite happy to sell rabbits in bulk for a £1 a rabbit gutted, fair enough certain places pay £1.20 - £1.40 dependant on time of year, or I could sell them at £2 each if I could be bothered to skin the lot, but by the time I've been out, I just want them gone asap..

ps Martin, please don't get put off by negative comments..