anyone?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wheythehellyoubin

If you have the room why not get a old bath,It would be free.

feck bathing them jig , get the hose out and shampoo them in hibiscrub , kills everything ..and its not to expensive either

Posted Images

I have a bottle of hibiscrub chid,use it for cuts etc during the seasons.Can it be bought over the counter?how much do you dilute the hibiscrub?Weasle a bath is a bit too big and id rather something a bit smaller and more portable

I have a bottle of hibiscrub chid,use it for cuts etc during the seasons.Can it be bought over the counter?how much do you dilute the hibiscrub?Weasle a bath is a bit too big and id rather something a bit smaller and more portable

yeah you can get hibiscrub over the counter its around a fiver for a 500ml bottle :thumbs:

its not dear jigsaw i get mine from the vet and dilute it 10 to 1 great stuff for everything

Two wheel barrow mate, although i'm not sure about the castors maybe they were added after purchase,

normal retail in ireland can be anywhere from 250 to 600 euros depending on size,

google them and you'll see similar products..

Snap.

theres 4 wheels tho.... :whistling::D

• Like 1

Two wheel barrow mate, although i'm not sure about the castors maybe they were added after purchase,

normal retail in ireland can be anywhere from 250 to 600 euros depending on size,

google them and you'll see similar products..

Snap.

theres 4 wheels tho.... :whistling::D

he should of went to spec savers :laugh:
  • Like 1

anymore suggestions as to what I could use for diping the dogs?my imagination is limited on this matter,which is surprising,lol.

I Dip My Dogs In Mustard With Plenty Off Onions ... Though Some Prefer Red Sauce , The Same Applies For Burger's Also :boogy:
  • Like 1

Why not get one of those blue food drums they supply bulk liquids in for catering or food manufacturing? Who can get them in poly prop not metal, jigsaw, cut the beggar in half and it even has a hole for letting the water out when you have finished then?

One like this...

barrel.gif

In the whole state it contains 200 litres, so chopped in half, 100 litres, make a trestle like a saw horse, job done!

Edited by secretagentmole