Good Luck ...

Oh dear is nothing sacred lol

no mate and nothing should be, its called comedy,you either laugh at it or dont :yes:il admit i did giggle :yes: theres jokes about everything,if you get offended by em then plain and simple....your a kunt :thumbs:

and im not aiming that at you s/h :thumbs: just people in general

AM a bit like you craigy but why do all you man utd fans get so wound up about the plane in the snow thing just think how well they would have done in the para olympic footy eh you gotta laff eh :thumbs:

:laugh: it doesnt wind me up one little bit :laugh: why would it :hmm: i didnt know any of em,i wasnt even feckin born :laugh:

never said you bud just man utd fans in general :thumbs:

:thumbs: comedy is sometimes cruel (to some) and in my opinion nobody or nothing should be exempt :thumbs:

yeh its armless fun aint it :hmm:

now your getting into the swing of things :laugh: :laugh:

don't think you understand. My sarcasm. Bud do you !!!!

I think your find I did , I just reversed it :laugh: :laugh: :thumbs:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no mate and nothing should be, its called comedy,you either laugh at it or dont :yes:il admit i did giggle theres jokes about everything,if you get offended by em then plain and simple....your a kunt

There prob not a subject that a joke had been made, that u haven't laughed at . Like craigy said its a joke, grAnted some may find it offensive, and I certainly wouldn't crack a joke towards someone w

:laugh: fecking miss you mate!!!!     crazy to think it was just under two months ago he wrote this!!! RIP craigyboy........

hey mochara its armless what a comment they think there smart these people have some courage to do what they do peolple that fought for this doormat of a country and they can make a fool of them im a great believer in what goes around comes around i know its meant to be fun but hey not everyones opinion nothing against any of them atb

lite I'm not making a fool out of anyone least of all our brave galls & guys so don't try and bring them into this thread just so you can take the moral high ground .

Also I'm sorry to hear about your son I wish him all the best but like I've said on more than one occasion IT'S A FECKING JOKE THAT'S NOT AIMED AT ANY ONE PARTICULAR PERSON . Do I need to repeat myself again ?

Some Find Jokes like this offensive some dont ... How I judge a person is not by them laughin at a certain type off joke but how that person would react if they seen seen a situation where someone needed help , i dont personally know many on this thread but you get to sort of know the person through there comments honesty ect and id bet a pound to a penny those whove commented on here would be the first to help a disabled person out if needed , so laughin at a joke or havin a comment doesnt always mean that person is sick/bad , i even think Craig would help a scouser in a Liverpool Shirt out if needed ... Though i wouldnt put a pound too a penny on that !!

• Like 3

Dont worry PIL got the biggest problem being from wantage he bound to be inbreed no offence PIL :thumbs:

none taken cookie :thumbs: what gave it away :laugh: c'mon Oxford knock those robins off their perch tomorrow :laugh:

True story this.

A lad from work who done a wee bit football coaching was asked by a friend of his wives to do a wee bit training for a charity helping down syndrome, he spent about an hour doing the usual training excursuses and ended the day with a bit of a kick around. One of the boys who wasn't that affected by his condition explained that jimmy (I can't actually remember his name)

Loved football and it would make his day if he actually scored a goal. So it was organised that someone would play him in the keeper would dive the wrong way leaving jimmy to put the ball in the empty goal. So all was going on, jimmy was played in the keeper dived the wrong way jimmy shoots at the empty goal from all of 3 yards...... And puts it wide! To which someone from his team (a fellow sufferer) pipes up, "for fucks sake jimmy!!! Nae wonder they call us mongos!!"

Just goes to show that even they can laugh about it too.

• Like 2
Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

Dont worry PIL got the biggest problem being from wantage he bound to be inbreed no offence PIL :thumbs:

none taken cookie :thumbs: what gave it away :laugh: c'mon Oxford knock those robins off their perch tomorrow :laugh:

Could be worst you could be from grove

hey mochara its armless what a comment they think there smart these people have some courage to do what they do peolple that fought for this doormat of a country and they can make a fool of them im a great believer in what goes around comes around i know its meant to be fun but hey not everyones opinion nothing against any of them atb

lite I'm not making a fool out of anyone least of all our brave galls & guys so don't try and bring them into this thread just so you can take the moral high ground .

Also I'm sorry to hear about your son I wish him all the best but like I've said on more than one occasion IT'S A FECKING JOKE THAT'S NOT AIMED AT ANY ONE PARTICULAR PERSON . Do I need to repeat myself again ?

pil im just being a kunt mate take that back calling you a tube just had a bad couple days all the best mate

Some Find Jokes like this offensive some dont ... How I judge a person is not by them laughin at a certain type off joke but how that person would react if they seen seen a situation where someone needed help , i dont personally know many on this thread but you get to sort of know the person through there comments honesty ect and id bet a pound to a penny those whove commented on here would be the first to help a disabled person out if needed , so laughin at a joke or havin a comment doesnt always mean that person is sick/bad , i even think Craig would help a scouser in a Liverpool Shirt out if needed ... Though i wouldnt put a pound too a penny on that !!

:icon_eek: now your fecking joking arnt ya, the only thing id help a scouser with is suicide :laugh: joking aside mate, of course i fecking would :thumbs:

• Like 2

pil im just being a kunt mate take that back calling you a tube just had a bad couple days all the best mate

no harm done lite hope things bounce back to the happy zone :thumbs:

Aye.............disability, whether through the bad luck of birth, injury, accident, or fighting on behalf of our nation... IT'S AS FUNNY AS F**K :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Aye.............disability, whether through the bad luck of birth, injury, accident, or fighting on behalf of our nation... IT'S AS FUNNY AS F**K :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

your not quite getting it are you fish .

Could be worst you could be from grove

Did you Google Wantage cookie or did you go to school there (JOKE) repeat (JOKE)