Good Luck ...

if thats meant for the olympics its no funny they people work hard for what there doing

A jokes a joke nothing more nothing less .If you want to read more into it that's entirely up to you . There's jokes about just about any subject you'd care to mention lighten up ffs.

what disabilty have you got apart from being a f--king tube lol

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no mate and nothing should be, its called comedy,you either laugh at it or dont :yes:il admit i did giggle theres jokes about everything,if you get offended by em then plain and simple....your a kunt

There prob not a subject that a joke had been made, that u haven't laughed at . Like craigy said its a joke, grAnted some may find it offensive, and I certainly wouldn't crack a joke towards someone w

:laugh: fecking miss you mate!!!!     crazy to think it was just under two months ago he wrote this!!! RIP craigyboy........

if thats meant for the olympics its no funny they people work hard for what there doing

A jokes a joke nothing more nothing less .If you want to read more into it that's entirely up to you . There's jokes about just about any subject you'd care to mention lighten up ffs.

what disabilty have you got apart from being a f--king tube lol

probably the same one as you I can't fecking fly :laugh: :laugh: sounds to me you need a handful of happy pills or a couple of weeks in the sun my ole fruit :laugh: :laugh:
  • Like 1

Oh dear is nothing sacred lol

no mate and nothing should be, its called comedy,you either laugh at it or dont :yes:il admit i did giggle :yes: theres jokes about everything,if you get offended by em then plain and simple....your a kunt :thumbs:

and im not aiming that at you s/h :thumbs: just people in general

Quit backpedalling! We know who you meant. :boxing:

• Like 1

All's i can say is i feel sick................................

Didnt see many - if not any jokes about the Olympic Games. Have seen a shit load of jokes on here on threads and status' since the Paralympics started, im not surprised tho.

I think some people should look in the mirror now and again, i think they will be surprised how much ugliness they see looking back at them.

Stop and think before you post topics/posts and status'........ You never know who might be reading them.

And before you tun round and say "why bother replying if you dont like it dont read it", well it takes someone to say whats what now and again :thumbs:

And PIL this isnt a personal attack at you in general :thumbs:

There prob not a subject that a joke had been made, that u haven't laughed at . Like craigy said its a joke, grAnted some may find it offensive, and I certainly wouldn't crack a joke towards someone who is/ has a major disability in thier family. However everyone's sense of humour is different. I hate slapstick comedy fart jokes, but a joke about a plane crash or cancer even can have me in stitches. Does that make me a sick sad person, I think not!

• Like 4

Didnt see many - if not any jokes about the Olympic Games. Have seen a shit load of jokes on here on threads and status' since the Paralympics started, im not surprised tho.

I think some people should look in the mirror now and again, i think they will be surprised how much ugliness they see looking back at them.

Stop and think before you post topics/posts and status'........ You never know who might be reading them.

And before you tun round and say "why bother replying if you dont like it dont read it", well it takes someone to say whats what now and again :thumbs:

I think most people are grown up enough to accept that a joke can be funny without it needing to be at anyones expense............we all laugh when we see someone fall over in the street it dont mean theres any badness in it...........and youd still help them up again. ;)

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

I think most people are grown up enough to accept that a joke can be funny without it needing to be at anyones expense............we all laugh when we see someone fall over in the street it dont mean theres any badness in it...........and youd still help them up again. ;)

Myself and you have had conversations in the past on this particular subject so you know how i feel about it.

And as for being grown up to accept a joke is funny.................. well when you have been hearing them all your life it does eventually just get plain ignorant tbh. It is in no way the joke itself that gets me, its the replies containing offensive and sick comments Gnash.

Thats why i said to PIL its not an attack against him, its the name calling/offensive things said that boils my blood :thumbs:

..and who decides when a person becames the suitable person to decide exactly what 'what' is or what 'what' should be? :hmm:

No offence, but you're not entitled to dictate 'what's what' to everybody else, but you are entitled to your opinion... :thumbs:

I'm always left scratching my head a bit with what jokes people think are okay and what are not. I know what I would and wouldn't joke about and to who I can get away with such jokes. Personally I don't think the internet is the place for 'sick jokes' like about dissabilites etc.

Anybody know of any jokes about Maddy McCann? Are they acceptable? Must be if dissabled jokes are?

I'm not judging anyone, It doesn't bother me what people post jokes about, but it's not something I would do or support. I don't think there is any need to blow it out of proportion though and react negatively. :thumbs:

..and who decides when a person becames the suitable person to decide exactly what 'what' is or what 'what' should be? :hmm:

No offence, but you're not entitled to dictate 'what's what' to everybody else, but you are entitled to your opinion... :thumbs:

Maybe theres a language barrier here...............

I meant take someone to say something ................. so i did.

I AM entitled to my opinion so i decided to do so, exactly where did i "dictate" to anyone ..??

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

I think theres a massive diffrents myself in sharing a joke between friends you know well and sharing jokes over the internet .

I am TBH a pretty sicko warped minded person but would not post certain jokes and opinions on the internet :thumbs: as I dont think it the place to do so.

ATB Cookie

• Like 3

I think theres a massive diffrents myself in sharing a joke between friends you know well and sharing jokes over the internet .

I am TBH a pretty sicko warped minded person but would not post certain jokes and opinions on the internet :thumbs: as I dont think it the place to do so.

ATB Cookie

This the point im trying to get across, said it many times. Obviously must of came out wrong.

Your spot on cookie :thumbs: