Should i report this person

well is it not reporting the same thing a GRASS in your eyes yous watch to many gangster movies atb

Yes its the same,rape and molesting kids is just as bad as somebody keeping a pup in poor condition and living in a doss hole,ive gone through life pretending to myself that some crimes are a little more serious than and deserving of different punishment,ive obviously been given substandard education to make me feel this way,i can see now that neglecting a pup deserves trial at the Old Bailey and 4 years imprisonment,now that would be a detterent.

your still a grass but if you report them its inbred pmsl oh maybe you should got a better education then the schools up here are good lol

Ive a reality check for you,the schools you went to lied,there,s always further education,that doesn,t mean you have to move away from home.
  • Like 1

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its all well and good ,the folk that say i would do this and that should have tacken the pups bla bla bla well go do it then!! yes its not good for animals to be poorly treated but hey ffs it ha

I wouldnt of took them feck that ye did the right thing if they keep pup's in that state it dont say alot for the parents what state there in or the bitch especialy and i bet not much thought went int

If you didnt say anything when you where there,then dont say it now

I asked for advice because this is the only hunting forum i came on that has a dog section,

For those who didnt or cant read.....its a disabled grandma that bought 2 pups and she cant look after them both and that is why she is selling the more healthy of the two.

FACT......both dogs are in need of help and i did ask if i did take one what could i do about the fleas as the dog was just sitting lifeless and didnt even raise its head...is this due to the fleas ????????????????????????????????

If you check my posts ive been asking for advice for a week or so and have been given good advice by some, by dear god....some of you need to give your heads a shake...

The reason i didnt take KC up on his offer was because i didnt want to get into any trouble and as he will tell you my reply was............ive been in enough trouble in my life but now married with kids..........any of you who think you are hard cases because you have dogs need to get a grip......ive been banned from every football in the country, i was one of 3 founder members of Huddersfield casuals in my youth (now 44) ive done time for affray and section 5 riot act.

I used to like coming on here for a nosey but i think i wont bother again..

aye and your still causing trouble on here lol :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye:
  • Like 1

I asked for advice because this is the only hunting forum i came on that has a dog section,

For those who didnt or cant read.....its a disabled grandma that bought 2 pups and she cant look after them both and that is why she is selling the more healthy of the two.

FACT......both dogs are in need of help and i did ask if i did take one what could i do about the fleas as the dog was just sitting lifeless and didnt even raise its head...is this due to the fleas ????????????????????????????????

If you check my posts ive been asking for advice for a week or so and have been given good advice by some, by dear god....some of you need to give your heads a shake...

The reason i didnt take KC up on his offer was because i didnt want to get into any trouble and as he will tell you my reply was............ive been in enough trouble in my life but now married with kids..........any of you who think you are hard cases because you have dogs need to get a grip......ive been banned from every football in the country, i was one of 3 founder members of Huddersfield casuals in my youth (now 44) ive done time for affray and section 5 riot act.

I used to like coming on here for a nosey but i think i wont bother again..

Why dont you go and speak to the little old lady and tell her her pups Are in Bad health and your taking them to the vet take both of them
  • Like 2

little old lady, im confused. sure i read a chavy 15 year old looking girl in pj`s and slippers at 3 in the afternoon in the original post :icon_eek:

i thought it was a single mother in her pj,s at 3 in the day kc would of been in for a surprize :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

a grass in my book is getting arrested for some crime you done with mates or others then once your interviewed on your own you spill the fu.....g lot to get yourself off,or lighter punishment........tell mo morton if your

house got turned over and all your shit chored would you call the bill.

• Like 1

a grass in my book is getting arrested for some crime you done with mates or others then once your interviewed on your own you spill the fu.....g lot to get yourself off,or lighter punishment........tell mo morton if your

Another that fails for whatever reason,i cannot keep blaming the education system,to understand the difference between somebody not looking after a pup and something that is totally different and a tad more serious.Somebody tried breaking into the house last week,i managed to catch them both,explain to them the error of their ways,then i called the Police.They are both up at Bradford magistrates in Sept.perhaps you could tag along and ask the Judge the difference for you.If id have seen them kicking a dog id have walked past and minded my own.

If they found anything worth nicking id have called a shrink.