Should i report this person

I went to see a puppy today in Bradford and to tell you the truth i was disgusted by the state of it, it was covered in fleas and couldnt even lift its head up.

It was with its sister and that had a "poorly" leg and was also covered in fleas, they had both crated on top of each other with only a small bit of wood for flooring....the house was a shit tip. The girl that answered the door was around 15 and still in pyjamas (it was 3 pm)

Ive read that pups can get fleas if the mother has them before they are born but these pups wont last a week in that house, i did feel bad walking away and thought i could have saved one but as you guys say "dont take anyones problems"

I dont no what to do :censored:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its all well and good ,the folk that say i would do this and that should have tacken the pups bla bla bla well go do it then!! yes its not good for animals to be poorly treated but hey ffs it ha

I wouldnt of took them feck that ye did the right thing if they keep pup's in that state it dont say alot for the parents what state there in or the bitch especialy and i bet not much thought went int

If you didnt say anything when you where there,then dont say it now

I'd have tried to arrange to take both pups got them in good health and then chose one to keep and re-home the other , but if your unable to do so than report , if the pups are in bad shape they need to be helped :thumbs:

Some horrible c*nts out there :censored:

• Like 1

did ye say anything to owner at time?

I asked her if they were flead and she said yes then she laughed, the dogs were black with a white patch under the chin and you could see the fleas in lumps, my wife was very upset at the state of the dogs.

I did think about taking the one i went for but didnt want to start having problems as soon as ive got it home....sounds selfish but i didnt want to start treating a puppy for problems after i was looking for a healthy one...

• Like 1

You should have told her what you thought mate. Suppose it's probly better to report it for the pups sake.. Or hopefully someone decent will take them on soon?

Do you mean i`m not decent because i didnt take them on.......ive took a lot of advice from this place and all you guys seem to say is "dont take on somebody elses problems"

You probably didnt mean to say it like that so no hard feelings !!

I wouldnt of took them feck that ye did the right thing if they keep pup's in that state it dont say alot for the parents what state there in or the bitch especialy and i bet not much thought went into the breeding cuni's shouldnt be allowed to keep animal's and only a fool would buy a dog from somewhere like that if ye think i am being harsh i dont give a shite either :laugh:

• Like 7