Collie brains better than speed

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not all collie grey first crosses are bulky ..........   Tegan  

in the case of brains vs speed i would go brains everytime but in the case of 1/2 v 1/4 i personally wouldnt have a collie/grey x without something else in it such as saluki,deerhound,terrier i dont s

End of season lamp shy rabbits are no pushover even for a quick dog

Posted Images

Guest born to run1083

brains wins every time for me

dad ffs your not listening

IMG_2489.jpg

i'm telling you its in here

IMG_2483.jpg

told you so

IMG_0143a.jpg

Thats a lovely looking dog mate BUT I'm a little worried that you think your dog refers to you has his father. :blink::laugh:

Def a new type of hybrid lol

brains wins every time for me

dad ffs your not listening

IMG_2489.jpg

i'm telling you its in here

IMG_2483.jpg

told you so

IMG_0143a.jpg

Thats a lovely looking dog mate BUT I'm a little worried that you think your dog refers to you has his father. :blink::laugh:

Def a new type of hybrid lol

the nights are long and cold up here :whistling:

I am hoping that this union from Sunday will bring me what I want ... Keep the brains Nd add a little more speed and wind .......

608d35c86c6eb2000e1ef0e5e2bbb593.jpg

Looks like a good union there socks. Sal grey collie grey have always produced good lurcher x lurcher honest grafters from the right union :thumbs: What height is tegan and also what height is the sire and whats his style of running if you don't mind me asking ? :thumbs: Cheers Atb

Tegan is 50lbs the dog is 26 1/2 ... He is a get up and at them type dog but can sit on them for as long as it takes to do the job a very clever runner that misses very little .......

Edited by socks

Tegan is 50lbs the dog is 26 1/2 ... He is a get up and at them type dog but can sit on them for as long as it takes to do the job a very clever runner that misses very little .......

Cheers for the reply, hope she takes for you and good luck with the litter i think they will be real-uns :victory: Atb