dave harcombe

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any man who is still out twice a week at his age, deserves a bit of respect IMHO I hope im still half as keen as him at his age

The bloke is doing what he loves and shares it with all and sundry via the odd book and article. No doubt he has to be careful what exact words get written, but seems to be a que of other lads in the

slate jasons line asmuch as you like but no other line in the country works and throws workers as consistantly as his at this moment in time, FACT!!! now thats a bold statement.. pinch of salt is re

Posted Images

Hot meat, if you find his writing very boring, why dont you enlighten us with your enthralling style of writing??? If you cant do better than someone, dont criticise them.

I look forward to your next article with baited breath, lets see who bores the arse of people then eh mucker ?????

:air_kiss::feck:

• Like 2

Hot meat, if you find his writing very boring, why dont you enlighten us with your enthralling style of writing??? If you cant do better than someone, dont criticise them.

I look forward to your next article with baited breath, lets see who bores the arse of people then eh mucker ?????

? Thats like gettin simon cowell to sing haha
  • Like 1

you dont need to be able to write well to be able to tell if something bores you. as the paying public. you have the right to criticise. if you dont like something you dont like it. :blink:

• Like 3

Lol, touched a nerve I see lol so folk are okay to kiss a mans arse and have opinions, but as soon as an opinion is not a good in its lets start throwing challenges. I don't write but I do have an opinion,like it or lump it. Your a cracker you trying to kiss arse one minute gossiping to me via pm them trying to belittle me for having an opinion lol crazy ole cat lol

kiss arse??????? i dont remember that one dotty???? I also dont remember trying to belittle you, and i certainly dont recall challenging you or anyone else. I may have invited you to write an article, take it as you like it fellah, makes no odds to me one way or another. And yes, you have an opinion to which you are fully entitled................... whether people agree with your opinion is another thing..................... there lies the dilemma, i also have an opinion etc etc.

Have a nice day

is that why your envelope with the money in t was on the mantlepiece for two weeks after you moved house ???????? and never got sent afterwards ????? neither did my "fake wormers"...... good job then eh ???

Aye and I let my opinion be known on a public forum. That's what it's here for, he bores me. Now your boring me, you ain't an illegitimate child of his are you?? Don't bother answering, i couldn't care less if I tried...

Edited by Hot Meat