Sharptooth Fork

Hyperion we did it with a bulldog fork years & years ago, it's still going strong & if I was limited to tools to take this would be up in the top 2..

Edited to add.. £80 fecking squid feck that there having a laugh surely??

Edited by alimac
  • Like 1

Hyperion we did it with a bulldog fork years & years ago, it's still going strong & if I was limited to tools to take this would be up in the top 2..

Edited to add.. £80 fecking squid feck that there having a laugh surely??

I'd rather have a prong with me than a grubaxe or pick Alimac, they are much easier to use in tight spaces, only ever done one dig to terriers but for any sort of digging if I was limited on the tools I could take it would be a shovel, prong and a folding saw for big roots, can see as you would need much else unless it was a bar for really heavy going.

£80 is steep for any tool let alone one you could make for your self for bugger all.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

used one of the proper sharptooths , the toes are made of tempered steel ! would go threw anything ! all im goina say is you get what you pay for !

load of rubbish they wont do any more than an iron bar..................

people buy them to look the part.......... :yes:

the guy that has made these sharptooths is not in the game to make money .

and he probley digs more stuff with his dogs in a season that most off u people on here dig in 10 seasons

and i no the man in person .

So buy 1 and test it out for ur selfs and stop and stop bad mouthing people that yous dont even no

• Like 2

's a good handy tool, good for prying out rocks and breaking hard stoney ground etc and cost me £1.50 and two minutes with an angle grinder!

001-12.jpg

i ve seen the forks mentioned and to say there strong and well made is an under statement there dam near bomb proof i ve one sitting waiting to be colected this 4 months lol i ll get for it over holidays but couple of mates have them and swear by them say its as good as the pick for hard ground and can be used through out the entire dig as once you get bit of depth the pick becomes awkward to swing proper .

and he probley digs more stuff with his dogs in a season that most off u people on here dig in 10 seasons

So buy 1 and test it out for ur selfs and stop and stop bad mouthing people that yous dont even no

give your head a shake you havent a clue..........not in it for the money.....lol

and you want to watch your words as stuff can mean a variety of things............

as for amount of digging , what is that to do with the price of these forks...............is it because he makes them on a sunday so there double the price lol

i hope the man sells millions but i think there a rip off.......... :yes:

give your head a shake you havent a clue..........not in it for the money.....lol

and you want to watch your words as stuff can mean a variety of things............

as for amount of digging , what is that to do with the price of these forks...............is it because he makes them on a sunday so there double the price lol

i hope the man sells millions but i think there a rip off.......... :yes:

i think its more to do with the quality of the materials used to make it i mean these are quality heavy duty job and at 80 quid for something that will last a life time i dont think is to bad sure you d spend more on a night out and you get nothing to show for it only a sore head ! Edited by dee mac