DEATH PENALTY FOR NONCES

To be honest I think you have a f*****g brass neck starting this topic concidering the joke you posted .. re myra hindley & a child on saddleworth moor... you love pressing buttons .. well you pressed mine regarding the sick joke you posted :censored: :censored:

• Like 1

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i seen a program about capital punishment in russia, if your found guilty in court of a serious offence''murder, beastin kids, and given the death penalty, you are taken out of the court room into a

After the wee girl getting killed in england is it not time to hang these nonces .with advancement in dna guilt is easier to prove.hang them high.

A deterent against paedos and child killers is simple. Stop treating them as a special case. Your a criminal and you will be jailed like any other. Main stream prison! You would basically be signing t

couldnt agree more , HANG THE DIRTY b*****ds , no other punishment is good enough , but this sort of thing should have been done years ago , its allways to late , another child killed or abused before everybody wants summit done , but the dirty b*****ds still getting off lightly

Just heard on the radio a further 2 people have been arrested a man and woman and the speculation is that the woman ( her grandmother ) has been arrested for her murder ..........

Exactly as I thought... The other blokes been nicked for assisting an offender, and the prat who ran away probably wanted nothing to do with covering it up but had already gone too far. But then again I'm probably wrong, time will tell.

Also, going back to the op, who said anyone was a nonce?

A deterent against paedos and child killers is simple. Stop treating them as a special case. Your a criminal and you will be jailed like any other. Main stream prison! You would basically be signing thier death warrant if it comes out, and it mostly always does in jail. It would make the dirty b*****ds think twice.

• Like 5

or keep the horrible cxxts on a hospital wing .and use them for spare parts ie anybody needing a kidney transplant eyes lung ect [all done with no anastectic of course]lol

I whuld rather die than have parts from a nonse put in me

A deterent against paedos and child killers is simple. Stop treating them as a special case. Your a criminal and you will be jailed like any other. Main stream prison! You would basically be signing thier death warrant if it comes out, and it mostly always does in jail. It would make the dirty b*****ds think twice.

main stream prison is what they should of always had ,same as priests and cops .Why should they be allowed special treatment ???.There was a case in ireland a few weeks ago ,a man sexually assaulted a woman ,he gave her 75,000 in compo so the judge only gave him 6 months ffs .
  • Like 2

Because the rest of his life would, or should, be horrible. Also, teaching people that killing is wrong by killing again is even more illogical. If you ask me a big island fenced off should be built, drop the dirty b*****ds off and be done with them.

The rest of his life will be horrible no doubt about it emaigen all them lads who want to hurt him in what ever jail he lands in all them screws who have got little girls don't think for 1 miniute doors don't get left open coz they do not all screws are c**ts some pride ther selvs on making sure justice is done usualy after they get sentanced buckets of smackheads shit and piss frew on them full of aids and hep c. Anyone who gets to him will be praised of the rest of the jail that's a big thing ther will be bountys put on his head smack heads turn to hit men in jail for a bag of the golden brown all these nonses get tourtcherd in pen at evry oppertunity what's available to to the normal cons no holds barred and he deserves evry second of it and more

In the case of paedos if there DNA is found inside a victim then they should be executed, preferably by the kids family but a really slow steam roller from the feet up would suffice and the sound recording given to the family. For other crimes where guilt is under question then I don't think they should be killed.

A very emotional subject. That know doubt. Raises upsetting comparisons for family's across the uk , Myra hindly rotted in jail her accomplis. Has tried taking his own life on many occasion but is force fed to keep him alive may it continue , I can understand. All reactions I don't know the answer. I can not imagine the grief people close to this little girl are going through , just hope the perpetrator. Of this evil crime get their comeuppance And suffers , RIP ANGEL

• Like 1

hanging or lethal injection is too quick for peados, put them in the pillory and stone them to death. i will throw the 1st stone, that would teach the dirty b######s right. that is what they need instead our government would protect them,say they have mental problems, put them in a mental home then give them a council house and give them a life of luxury and they end up doing it again cause their sick c###s who think no-one can touch them because they are protected by police. and the same police would arrest an ordinary decent person if we told the police were to go or for other stupid things.

Unless he raped her there won't be any admissible DNA in this case - he was a family member, he would have visited her, she was found in her grans house so on and so forth. Funny how people tell me they don't believe in vigilante action when I'm ripping the police, then we have how many saying we should kill a man for a crime.

You've all made you're minds up already, how do we know it wasn't the gran, maybe by accident after a fight, and he ran away for different reasons?

In this case it WILL come out who is Guilty of WHAT.

Whoever is Guilty of her death needs the full weight of the law thrown at them even if it was a accident, family fight.

If it was sexually motivated Murder hang em.

Sorry but bullshit. I know a guy who killed someone by accident in a scrap, got jailed for a few years but ffs could have easily been the other way about.

Whoever's guilty will have the full weight chucked at them, but to suggest even if it was an accident and people panicked they should still be strung up, well I think you need to give your head a wobble mate. I also hope you're never in such a position where an accidents happened and people are baying for your blood, it isn't nice for you or your family.

Just to clarify I'm not suggesting it was an accident but no one knows what happened so I think I'll wait and see.

• Like 1

or keep the horrible cxxts on a hospital wing .and use them for spare parts ie anybody needing a kidney transplant eyes lung ect [all done with no anastectic of course]lol

i would,nt want there body parts in me,would you.. id douse them all in petrol & light the filthy feckers.