the breeding of razor is at the top of the first page ? i own the sire to my bitch and have done for 9years my mate put him to a ghound bitch to produce her she is a fast direct bitch and very loyal retrieves to hand any distance with a good strike ? there are 5/6 asked for if all goes to plan feel free to add thank,s

would be interested in a pup of this breeding if theres any spare pups

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

razor has olny lined three bitches .. one lurcher bitza ..and two saluki x,s .i could of used him ten times this year at least...but it aint all about money...the lads who have used him have done it t

Here is one of him bottling it and getting chased of a bunnie..  

start with the dog himself i have had pm,s just waiting on a few adding pic,s

the breeding of razor is at the top of the first page ? i own the sire to my bitch and have done for 9years my mate put him to a ghound bitch to produce her she is a fast direct bitch and very loyal retrieves to hand any distance with a good strike ? there are 5/6 asked for if all goes to plan feel free to add thank,s

i will keep you posted bud you no the side of the line mine are from your side of the water on the grandparents side and great grandparents :thumbs:

if there is any spare they want have an outragous price tag on them like £500 thats for sure just a waiting game bud :thumbs:
  • Like 1

Here is the bitza bitch ( at the back ) that razor lined last year and the bitch pup ( front ) I kept back.

This bitza bitch is snoop dogs munchy litter mate, without doubt a well well proven butting time and again and me and snoop wher very interested in this lining and the pup is shaping up very nicely in deed!