Back home with me now, vet thinks poison of some sort, either ouit in the fields or at home with me, plenty of slugs n snails on my back yard of a nightime, perhaps shes had a go at them, the morning she was taken bad, she had been sick just outside my back door, shes on anti biotics so, fingers crossed she will be ok, still lethargic, and licking the air, if you no what i mean

thanks everybody :victory:

eating ok, but ive yet to see her drink, sups some shite when we are out, them cattle troughs may look clean, but just you give em a stir and watch the midges come out

Edited by iworkwhippets
  • Like 2

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Back home with me now, vet thinks poison of some sort, either ouit in the fields or at home with me, plenty of slugs n snails on my back yard of a nightime, perhaps shes had a go at them, the morning

hope she's on the mend for you pal   this is one of the reasons i never let my dogs drink from puddles or ditches i give my dogs a right bollocking, from being pups if they go near them you just n

Got my young pal back to health now folks, bounding around like a goodun, thanks to anti biotics, not been out for days, ive missed my mooches, might go out for an hr later, shes up for it than

Posted Images

Back home with me now, vet thinks poison of some sort, either ouit in the fields or at home with me, plenty of slugs n snails on my back yard of a nightime, perhaps shes had a go at them, the morning she was taken bad, she had been sick just outside my back door, shes on anti biotics so, fingers crossed she will be ok, still lethargic, and licking the air, if you no what i mean

thanks everybody :victory:

eating ok, but ive yet to see her drink, sups some shite when we are out, them cattle troughs may look clean, but just you give em a stir and watch the midges come out

Glad she's back home and on the mend :thumbs:

hope she's on the mend for you pal

this is one of the reasons i never let my dogs drink from puddles or ditches

i give my dogs a right bollocking, from being pups if they go near them

you just never know what they can be contaminated with

• Like 2

hope she's on the mend for you pal

this is one of the reasons i never let my dogs drink from puddles or ditches

i give my dogs a right bollocking, from being pups if they go near them

you just never know what they can be contaminated with

Same here ,you can't be too careful :thumbs:

Brilliant new's.. :yes: .. i did not want to say earlier but i lost 3 dog's in the space of 2 yr's with similar symptom's to your's and it sure is hard work and realy worrying when they get ill for no apparent reason to start with...

Gladly that is not the case for you.. :victory:

Got my young pal back to health now folks, bounding around like a goodun, thanks to anti biotics, not been out for days, ive missed my mooches, might go out for an hr later, shes up for it

thanks keith

glad ye got ye pal back :victory: