My Nell is unwell, had her out the other night, extremely fit and giving 100%, put her to bed, next morning went in her kennel, nothing , no greeting, nowt, i sat for hours wondering what the prob was, anyways, kept her in for the day, and she seemed to pick up, took her out earlier, took her to where the fields are rife wi bunnies, half hearted run, and that was it, i brought her home, lethargic isnt the word, booked in at the vets, wont leave my side, already lost 1 dog this year, my dogs are my life, come on Nell pick up

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Back home with me now, vet thinks poison of some sort, either ouit in the fields or at home with me, plenty of slugs n snails on my back yard of a nightime, perhaps shes had a go at them, the morning

hope she's on the mend for you pal   this is one of the reasons i never let my dogs drink from puddles or ditches i give my dogs a right bollocking, from being pups if they go near them you just n

Got my young pal back to health now folks, bounding around like a goodun, thanks to anti biotics, not been out for days, ive missed my mooches, might go out for an hr later, shes up for it than

Posted Images