Any other professional pest control on here?

I live in bucks i have done a few wasps but not many, fleas and bedbugs are the in thing for me and moles, its a welcome break to me last year i was run off my feet with the bloody things! i am just glad that i dont depend on wasp and bee work, i know alot of companys that may go bust,

We have done a fair few wasps over the past 3 week but nothing like usual! we are up to about 65 nests so far! should be about 350-400 by now and i'm in the warm south!

As others have said, Ants, fleas, rats, swarm colloections are well up on last year and moles calls are up by 250-300% on last year!

Just starting to get the calls for rabbit shooting and the like now the crops and hay are starting to be cut!

I live in bucks i have done a few wasps but not many, fleas and bedbugs are the in thing for me and moles, its a welcome break to me last year i was run off my feet with the bloody things! i am just glad that i dont depend on wasp and bee work, i know alot of companys that may go bust,

I know what you mean! I know a few who have sold up already!

only had 1 wasps nest, ants went mental last week though, even lost about 6 jobs because I didnt have time to fit them in and guys I sometimes pass work onto couldnt get there quick enough. Gone quiet over night again but need a day doing paper work and updating website plus I have a drystone wall to go quote for so not to bad as yet.

we have done a fair few nest to be honest but more moles and squirrels than anything else! I'm not sure of the exact numbers but it would be over 60. Should be 300 or more by now!

Catching like 40 mole per week and the farm have just started calling as the hay is in!

It won't stop the man with a can as they are generally builders or window cleaners and use it for extra "cash" It won't shut them down as they earn their money from the day job! Its the small new start ups that have tried to do everything properly and gone flat out for pest control that will be hit hard!

• Like 1