COME ON TEAM GREAT BRITAIN

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Race has nothing to do with anything for me, its all down to morals, attitude and behavior. There are good and bad in all walks and religions in life. .....and yep I would kiss his his little bald he

All hail Sir Chris Hoy!

What an athlete Mo Farrah he knew he had it in the bag....seems a real nice fella as well........... I think these games have been absolutely superb in every way i think even the most harshest critic

Posted Images

watching the closing ceremony with the wife,when that horrible kunt brian may comes on wearing a fecking jacket with a picture of a fox on one arm and a badger on the other,what a kunt he his :yes: suffice to say i got up an walked out the room,leaving the wife just rolling her eyes :thumbs:

• Like 3

watching the closing ceremony with the wife,when that horrible kunt brian may comes on wearing a fecking jacket with a picture of a fox on one arm and a badger on the other,what a kunt he his :yes: suffice to say i got up an walked out the room,leaving the wife just rolling her eyes :thumbs:

I went outside for a smoke mate.. Shame the c**t's a half decent guitar player...

bet thats not the only rolling going on in your house tonight..... :D

• Like 1

I went outside for a smoke mate.. Shame the c**t's a half decent guitar player...

same here mate :yes: and for a half decent guitar player(as you said) he cant half make a fecking racket :yes: and thats all it was....a fecking racket :thumbs:

• Like 1

Love It or hate it. Sport plays a big part in. A lot of people's life's. We have just witnessed. People at the top of their game competing. For. Medals. Gold that's not real gold but hold more value to the person who won it than If it were real gold , are own athlete s. done us more than proud Population wise we out performed them all medals wise 3rd in a table that officials don't. Recognise. , A games that the whole world watches were. The nation holding it foots the bills.worth every last penny , for two weeks every four years. People smile even in London not known for its friendly. Side. People made the effort. I've enjoyed every minute of every day of it. And think we're a better nation. Having held it. , WELLDONE TO EVERY ONE INVOLVED EXCEPT MAY LOL

• Like 1

I was reading about the gold content in them medal's and they are almost all silver with only a fraction of gold in them..and they are not much more valuable than the silver...not that it matter's though gold mean's you are the best in the world at your chosen sport.. :thumbs: