sounds like yous all live in paradise compared to huyton kids 14 15 years old have guns shootings every other day round here houses cars get blew up all the time

Houses get blown up!!!!

yes hand grenades have been thrown through houses round here have a look in the liverpool echo

how would he see that in fife..... :hmm:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You better f**k off pretty soon - you really are pissing me off you f*****g freak! So what your saying is people who lives in the country CANT listen to any other music than f*****g honky tonk or what

Biggest problem with these problem familys is their rewarded for their bad behaviour by do gooder social workers and local authoritys so in most cases carry on makeing every fekers life a misery aroun

Lucky enough no - counrty girl you see lol Dont like neighbours, so i dont have them

Posted Images

sounds like yous all live in paradise compared to huyton kids 14 15 years old have guns shootings every other day round here houses cars get blew up all the time

Houses get blown up!!!!

yes hand grenades have been thrown through houses round here have a look in the liverpool echo

Houses get blown up!!!!

you can buy the liverpool echo in rhyl so why not fife :laugh:

• Like 1

Lucky enough no - counrty girl you see lol :D Dont like neighbours, so i dont have them :victory:

country girl that listens to lil wayne :whistling:

You better f**k off pretty soon - you really are pissing me off you f*****g freak! So what your saying is people who lives in the country CANT listen to any other music than f*****g honky tonk or what????!!! Now go swallow your fist and f**k off!

:clapper: :clapper: remind me never to piss you off Mrs! :laugh:

You might just find you're self Deleted !!

Sorry to see Saho gone,but what was the Crime :hmm: Being Uncoventional or Just didn't fit in to the KNITTING CIRCLE :whistling:

I'll just keep up with his other names... :bye:

Houses get blown up!!!!

so technically not "in the echo"..... :D

Lucky enough no - counrty girl you see lol :D Dont like neighbours, so i dont have them :victory:

You better f**k off pretty soon - you really are pissing me off you f*****g freak! So what your saying is people who lives in the country CANT listen to any other music than f*****g honky tonk or what????!!! Now go swallow your fist and f**k off!

Sorry to see Saho gone,but what was the Crime :hmm: Being Uncoventional or Just didn't fit in to the KNITTING CIRCLE :whistling:

all jokes aside he never seemed to do anything malicous on here, or am i missing something.... :hmm:

Houses get blown up!!!!

if you want to nit pick :laugh:

• Like 1

all jokes aside he never seemed to do anything malicous on here, or am i missing something.... :hmm:

he was weired and a tad strange but seemed harmless enough, but perhaps like most things in life, theres a bigger picture :hmm:
  • Like 1

I doubt hes had as much names as you've had???...:-)

Houses get blown up!!!!

if you want to nit pick :laugh:

:D

he was weired and a tad strange but seemed harmless enough, but perhaps like most things in life, theres a bigger picture :hmm:

must be mate, i think mo should go aswell now, two sides in every argument and fairs fair,,,,, :D :D

thats one of the best posts i read in nearly 4 years on here!! quality lol :clapper: !!!!

Who ME !!! :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface: I'm affronted by such allegations........Only here cause the Mods are on a tea break ;) they went so did SAHO makes you wonder..

You can be of here for any Ol' thing.Paully,no deeper meaning to most put off.Just not THL material..thats all,if your Harmless you can say what you please,but just not about the connected. 8)

Edited by Tam O'Void

Who ME !!! :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface: I'm affronted by such allegations........Only here cause the Mods are on a tea break ;) they went so did SAHO makes you wonder..

You can be of here for any Ol' thing.Paully,no deeper meaning to most put off.Just not THL material..thats all,if your Harmless you can say what you please,but just not the connected. 8)

I'd ban you again. Your posts give me a f*****g sare heed trying to make sense of them... Lol

You can be of here for any Ol' thing.Paully,no deeper meaning to most put off.Just not THL material..thats all,if your Harmless you can say what you please,but just not about the connected. 8)

thank feck im harmless :whistling: